seven ♔ juni's got a gun

"You've got this, Jasper." Juniper whispered as everybody tried to help Jasper. Monty still had no contact with the Ark. Clarke snapped at Wells which ended up with everybody holding Jasper down to cut off his infected flesh. "I still need you to buy me that beer, buddy." Juniper laughed to herself as she held down his arm. Jasper was screaming at the top of his lungs. 

"Hold him still. I need to cut away the infected flesh." Clarke barked just as Octavia came running in and knelt down by Juniper's side.

"Stop it! You're killing him." Octavia screamed as she went to comfort Jasper who was sweating, screaming in pain and crying. It was horrible to watch.

"She's trying to save his life." Finn explained as Bellamy joined the group from the bottom of the drop ship. 

"She can't." Bellamy interjected and Wells stood up to challenge Bellamy. Juniper just let out an audible groan at Bellamy's presence.

"Back off." Wells warned as Bellamy looked down at him. 

"We didn't drag him through miles of woods just to let him die." Juniper shouted at Bellamy as Clarke did her handy work on Jasper.

"Kid's a goner. If you can't see that, you're deluded. He's making people crazy. " Bellamy stated coldly and Juniper gave him the middle finger with one hand whilst holding Jasper down with the other. 

"Sorry if Jasper's an inconvenience to you, but this isn't the Ark. Down here, every life matters." Clarke fired back in her usual, fierce self.  

"Take a look at him. He's a lost cause." Bellamy argued as he pointed down at Jasper's ill body. Clarke turned to face Octavia.

"Octavia, I've spent my whole life watching my mother heal people. If I say there's hope, there's hope." Clarke explained and Bellamy shook his hand as he crossed his arms over, his muscles were bulging.

"This isn't about hope, it's about guts. You don't have the guts to make the hard choices. I do. He's been like this for three days. If he's not better by tomorrow, I'll kill him myself." Bellamy instructed before he turned to leave. Juniper looked at Bellamy and her blood boiled with hatred.  "Octavia, let's go." Bellamy ordered and Octavia stayed by Jasper's side.

"I'm staying here." Octavia shouted before Bellamy left down the ladder. Juniper took a deep breath to relatively calm her before she looked at the group. 

"Give me five minutes." Juniper stated before she followed after Bellamy down the ladder.  "Bellamy!" She called as she got out and saw Bellamy throwing axes at trees. Bellamy left the axe in the tree and walked after her. "You self-serving, ruthless, horrible, piece of crap!" Juniper name-called as she pushed him at every word. 

"Nice to see you too, princess." Bellamy smirked down at her as people began to watch their argument.

"You cannot kill him." Juniper hissed to keep it quiet before she dragged Bellamy to the edge of the drop ship, away from most people. Juniper had him back against the wall. 

"He's suffering and scaring the others." Bellamy reasoned and Juniper just kicked the wall at Bellamy's thinking. 

"You scare people with Murphy and Atom, should we just kill you three too?" Juniper asked and Bellamy rolled his eyes in response. 

"The decision has been made if he does not recover then I will kill him." Bellamy stated all high and mighty but Juniper was not taking that as an answer. 

"Once you get passed me." Juniper stated as she saw Clarke leave the tent with Finn walking out after her. Juniper knew that Clarke had a plan by the face on her, Juniper also had a feeling that they were going to need protection and saw Bellamy's gun piercing out of his trousers.