twenty one ♔to forgive or not to forgive, that is the question?

As they all crowded around Raven, who was lying on a bed holding onto Finn's hand, Clarke placed a burning hot sword on her wound to stop the external bleeding. Raven groaned in pain and Juniper looked away, she couldn't bear to see it. 

"That should stop the external bleeding." Clarke said as she put down the knife.

"I don't understand. How did Murphy get a gun?" Finn hissed as he looked at Bellamy.

"Long story." Bellamy answered quickly as he kept his arms crossed. Juniper felt like this was all her fault, maybe she should never have been trusting of Murphy,

"We got lucky. If Murphy hit the fuel tank instead of me, we'd all be dead." Raven groaned as she kept on sweating. Juniper looked concentrated as she leaned forward.

"Wait, there's rocket fuel down there? Enough to build a bomb?" Juniper asked as she looked at Raven.

"Enough to build 100 bombs... if we had any gunpowder left." Raven answered as she gasped for breath. 

"Let's get back to the reapers. Maybe they'll help us. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?" Bellamy stated as he flicked through Lincoln's journal.

"Not this enemy." Clarke replied and Bellamy closed the journal. "We saw them. Trust me, it's not an option." Clarke added and Juniper sighed.

"There's no time for this." Finn snapped before he turned to Clarke. "Can she walk or not?" Finn asked irritated.

"No. We have to carry her." Clarke answered.

"The hell you will. I'm good to go." Raven groaned as she tried to sit up but Clarke stopped her.

"Hey, listen to me. That bullet is still inside you. If by some miracle, there's no internal bleeding, it might hold until we get somewhere safe. But you are not walking there. Is that clear?" Clarke asked sternly and Raven nodded her head.

"I'll get the stretcher." Finn said before he walked away.

"Can't run away fast enough, huh? Real brave." Bellamy asked sarcastically and Finn turned around. He charged towards Bellamy angrily.

"Dying in a fight you can't win isn't brave, Bellamy, it's stupid." Finn sneered and Juniper agreed with him privately. But then she did not believe in war, what was it good for?

"Spoken like every coward who's ever run from a fight." Bellamy said back and Juniper held her hands out.

"All right, that's enough. It's time to go." Juniper stated and Clarke nodded her head.

"If they follow? It's a 120-mile walk to the ocean." Bellamy said.

"Look, we're wasting time. If he wants to stay, he can stay." Finn stated before he walked out. Juniper ran in front of Bellamy and held onto him.

"No, he can't. We can't do this without you, Bellamy." Juniper explained as she pulled out. Bellamy shrugged his shoulders as he looked down on her.

"What do you want me to say, Juniper?" Bellamy asked.

"I want you to say that you're with us. Those kids out there, they listen to you." Juniper said inspiring. 

"They're lining up to go. They listen to you both more." Bellamy said looking at both Juniper and Clarke, this is when Clarke came walking up.

"I gave them an easy choice. But five minutes ago, they were willing to fight and die for you. You inspire them. I'm afraid we're gonna need that again before this day is through." Clarke explained before she walked away from Bellamy to gather everybody else.