Chapter 17

Steve's POV:

I have been pacing around in my room for about 20 minutes because I am nervous. I mean who wouldn't be right? I am thinking of proposing to Tony!! Yes! You heard it right! Tony, our beloved Iron Man, my dear Tiny man and heck I am nervous as hell, also, don't say language right now because I am freaking out!! What if something goes wrong, what if I mess up and worse what if he says No!! Oh God, I won't be able to handle that.

'Firstly, nothing is going to go wrong and secondly, that man is literally waiting to say yes and Yes! You were thinking out loud again!' Nat said smirking.

'Nat!! How can you be so sure?' I asked.

'Steve! You are the only one who is blind because the author will obviously let him say yes!' Nat replied.

'Author? What are you talking about? I am talking about Tony here!' I said confused.

'Oh Sweetie!! Don't worry about other things and just prepare yourself to propose him.' Nat replied shaking her head.

'C'mon Pops!! You know that Tony is the last person to reject you so just plan it and execute it! Also, if you need help about the proposal, we are here, though Tony will kill us if he knows it wasn't your idea.' Peter said.

'I have everything planned in my head but I just need a bit of help guys and just because you guys are assuring me that he won't reject me, I am going for it.' I replied.

'Our ship is sailing finally Nat.' Peter said and high-fived Nat.

'Ship? Sailing?' I asked confused.

'Urgh! Pops! Just stick to your plan.' Peter replied laughing.

'Alright, so here is the plan..' I continued.

(That's a surprise babies!!🤣)

Lab Room:

Tony's POV:

It's a lovely day today and everything seems so beautiful and I am so happy being here around my machines and I love the blueberries I am munching. Oh, how I love this life of mine.

'Steve texted you, didn't he?' Banner asked smirking.

'Yes, he did but I got a shock of my life.' I replied smiling.

'Why?' Banner questioned.

'See for yourself.' I smiled and showed him.

'He used an emoji and a heart emoji?' Banner asked shocked

'Yes he did!! Isn't life wonderful?' I asked Banner.

'Lunch would make my life more wonderful Tony, I am hungry, let's head upstairs.' Banner said shaking his head.

'Obviously, lunch is very important.' I said smiling.

'Of course it is, now that Steve messaged you about it.' Banner replied smirking.

'Shut up! Doc! C'mon let's go.' I said almost blushing.

Dining room:

We went upstairs and saw that everyone was already there waiting just as Stevie said. They were discussing something which I couldn't really hear and why is Steve smiling like an idiot?

'What did we miss?' I asked.

'Nothing Tony!' replied Peter.

'So, now you are on his side?' I asked pointing at Steve.

'Heyyy!! You can't just come and fight with me that too after I used an emoji.' Steve said whining.

'Yes!! Oh My God, who taught you that?' I asked.

'Pete!' Steve replied smiling.

'Oh Peter!! You are the best trust me!!' I said laughing.

'But you are supposed to reply to my texts unlike what you did!!' I said to Steve.

'I was just busy making lunch so I couldn't reply.' Steve replied shrugging.

I narrowed my eyes at his reply.

The entire lunch went by quite slow because to be honest I just had a conversation with Banner, Peter and sometimes Nat.

Steve really didn't talk to me much and was conversing with Bucky. No! I am not jealous anymore but I just felt a bit ignored by him. But I want to trust him and I don't want to yell at him for nothing and anyway we all know Steve is a bit dumb when it comes to our rela..I mean friendship.

Steve's POV:

I noticed Tony stealing glances but I couldn't do anything and not even hold a conversation with him because I am still nervous about tonight. I don't want anything to go wrong. I am still scared because proposing someone on top of that Tony is not easy okay?

'Hey! Calm down! Everything is prepared and ready! You just have to do it. Stop worrying so much man!' Buck said.

'I know and I just hope everything goes right.' I replied.

Everything is settled and everything will be perfect for you Tony, just wait for tonight. I will make you mine and I just hope you say yes!

Just a few more hours Tony, just don't get angry with my behavior because I can already see him getting irritated with my ignorance. Just a few more hours and we will have our perfect story.

Hey Yo Loveliessss!!!!!!!!!! Firstly, a short update because this is a filler chapter!! You know what is going to happen in the next chapter right?😂👀
Also, the next chapter will be long!❤️

I can't believe I have written 17 chapters already!! I never knew I would come this far but it happened completely because of your love and support!!😭❤️
Thank you so much for all the love you guys shower on my ff!!

Also, stay home and stay safe now!!💙

I will be back really soon, till then keep loving my ff and keep loving STONYYYYYYYYYYYY!!❤️❤️❤️❤️