Chapter 14

Tony's POV:

He grabbed me by my hand, pulled me  towards his perfect broad shoulders and as I bumped into him and before I could control my posture he pulled me up by my cheeks and kissed me! Steve Rogers kissed me and I couldn't help but fall in love with him right then, right there! I could simply at that moment scream and tell the entire world that I was helplessly and hopelessly in love with Captain America. Iron Man had crazily fallen in love.

I really didn't want this moment to end, I wanted it to continue. I wanted my Steve to hold me just like he was now. I wanted to capture this moment and keep it safe and secure in my heart forever. But just then he pulled back from the kiss and he stared at my face for a few seconds and I stared back blankly before I could actually react to anything.

'You still think I don't care?' He asked me twice as I was too lost in my thoughts.

'Steve! Umm, yes I mean No, I know you care and well about Strange, you know that it's not like that'. I replied back still not matching his stare.

'Tony! I don't know what do you think but can't you just understand by my words or my actions that this isn't how I behave with others? You kissed me when you saw me with Bucky and I guess I did the same thing when I saw you with Strange, so isn't it simple to understand?' he asked smiling sheepishly.

Okayyyyyyy!! So this tall, stupid, idiotic, broad shoulder man was playing my game with me? I never knew this man standing tall in front of me could actually turn the cards and do the exact same thing with me at a very unexpected and weird time.

I was really shy and was blushing but when I realised this guess what happened? I brough back my smirk to my lips.

Just don't screw up Tony!

My mind kept blabbering and I didn't hear a word!

'Well, Well! Steve learning his ways into my heart is it? Following my footsteps to get my attention isn't something that you would do?' I kept on..

Tony shut up!! SHUT UP!!

I saw Steve blushing to getting stiff and cautious about my words.

You better manage the situation or you are doomed for a lifetime!

'But, if you still want my heart, I am not ready to accept you with this way of proposal. Secondly, you need Peter's approval too.' I finally stopped again looking everywhere other than at the man I love standing infront of me.

'Was that an indirect Yes?' He asked smiling all bright!

'Who knows? So, till I don't get a proper proposal I am single and I can even flirt if I want to and you are not allowed to break anything in my house.' I said.

'So, if you cannot control your anger and cannot stand me talking to someone other than you, then you BETTER WORK TOWARDS IT.' I finally stopped talking.

'I still take that as a Yes!' He replied smiling.

'Idiot Laboratory experiment' that was all I could say and left his room just because I have to control my emotions and I wouldn't be able to stop myself from saying yes to him and that wouldn't be fair.

I went out and saw Nat smiling at me!! Well, Yes not smiling but smirking.

She knows! She always knows!!

I was sometimes annoyed with these voices in my head but yeah they are always right.

'So, Stark! With that blush on your face, I say two kisses and a proposal?' She asked raising her eyebrows.