35. young looking witchers au vol. 3 [ENG]

• nenneke is like mother to geralt. people who visit melitele's temple often think that a boy who helps adepts is just her son.

• once he called her "mommy" (he was sick because of his witcher potions). he had fever, hallucinations and almost passed out. nenneke was with him, and she was changing the compress on his forehead. geralt caught her wrist and said that he's feeling so cold. and maybe he started crying. nenekke has never talked about it with him, because firstly, geralt remember just a few moments of it, secondly, he had never been the one to talk about his past and emotions in general. but she is one of a few people who can see his scars without angry gaze from the little witcher.

• allowed to see his scars are only nenneke, yen, jaskier and ciri. every other person will be a huge discomfort for him.

• and btw geralt often helps in the temple, because there is always some things to do - fence which needs to be repaired, roof to renew... generally whenever geralt is there he has a lot of work, but he doesn't complain, because he actually like to feel useful and it's the one of a few ways he can pay nenneke back for her kindness.

• jaskier who just casually called geralt "kid" and who leans his arm on geralt's head. and geralt's expression.

• ok, but geralt and cahir here is just an explosive mix. geralt in this au is a lot more short-tempered than in canon, so this two can start a fight in a second. and milva or regis needs to keep them away from each other later.

• angouleme is... just let's say that her relationship with geralt is specific, because physically they are in the same age, but geralt thinks of her like about a kid, which makes her irritated. also, we have more talk-fights between them. mostly because of the girl's respect to a short boy which is a lot shorter than to the high, scary witcher.