Part 7

Rory had finished his shift at the hospital and was on his way home when he got a text from Amy, he looked at it and read it out loud to himself, "need to see you, it's important"

He made his way over to Amy's and knocked on the door, Laura answered, "hey Rory, she's in the lounge". She let Rory in and left, closing the door behind her.

Rory went into the lounge and looked at Amy, "is everything okay, what's going on?"

Amy looked at him and teared up.

"Amy what's going on, tell me, please"

"I'm..I'm pregnant" she looked down at the floor and started crying, "I'm so sorry Rory"

He came over and hugged her, "hey it's okay, it's going to be okay" he rubbed her back gently and her parents came through the door.

Rory looked at them and Amy wiped her tears away.

Amy's mum came over, "Amy what's going on? Are you okay?"

Rory held Amy's hand, "you two better sit down"

Amy looked at him as her parents sat down, "Rory, don't"

"Amy they need to know, I promise you it's going to be okay"

"We haven't even talked about this, I don't even know if I want to keep it"

Augustus looked at them, "Amy are you pregnant?"

Rory looked at him, "yes she is". He looked back at Amy, "what do you mean you don't want to keep it?" He let go of her hand.

"I'm not ready, Rory, I'm sorry" she walked past him and left the house, walking off down the street.