Part 12

Thomas was 3 months old and Rorys mum and dad were having him for the night because it was Amy and Rorys third anniversary of being together.

Amy was upstairs getting changed into a nice dress while Rory was downstairs preparing them a romantic candlelight dinner. She came down a couple of minutes later, "wow Rory, this looks amazing"

"So do you, you look beautiful Amy, happy anniversary" he kissed her"

"Happy anniversary to you too"

He pulled her chair out for her and she sat down, "champagne?"

"I'd love some Rory"

Rory poured two glasses of champagne and put the food on the table before sitting down

"The food smells lovely, Rory" she started eating as Rory did the same.

"Thank you Amy"

20 minutes later they had finished their meal and were cuddling on the sofa.

"I'm so glad I met you Amy"

"I'm so glad you met me too" she smiled and kissed him passionately.

The kiss kept going for a few minutes before Rory pulled away and started kissing her neck softly.

She smiled and started unbuttoning his shirt whilst whispering in his ear, "meet me upstairs in 5 minutes", she got up and went upstairs.

Rory waited 5 minutes before going to the bed, he found Amy lying on the bed in her underwear. "I love you so much" he smiled and closed the door.