The wedding day

They had waited until baby number 2 had been born before they finally tied the knot, it had been a beautiful baby girl who they called Emily.

"Do you, Amelia Jessica Pond, take Rory Arthur Williams to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

"And do you, Rory Arthur Williams, take Amelia Jessica Pond to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do"

"I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride"

Rory leant in and kissed Amy, who returned the kiss as everyone started clapping. He smiled against his wife's lips, "I love you so much"

"I love you so much too" she smiled and kissed him again before taking his hand and walking down the aisle with him.

Everyone took group photos outside the church before they got into their cars and headed to the hall for the reception party.

The car turned up to take Amy and Rory to the reception and they got in.

"I can't believe we finally did it" she smiled at him, stroking his hand with her thumb.

"I know, it's amazing" he smiled back and kissed her passionately.

She smiled, "listen, about not going on a honeymoon"

"Amy it's okay I promise, I don't want to leave Thomas or Emily either"

"Are you sure?"

"You're my wife, and that's all that matters to me"

She smiled and cuddled into him "I could stay like this forever"

He kissed her forehead gently, "me too, Mrs. Williams" he put his arm around her, "forever".