The end

"I'm scared Rory" she looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

He held her hand tight, supporting her head with his other arm, "hey, Amy, you're going to be fine, I promise, just stay with me okay"

He felt her hand go limp and he woke up suddenly, looking across at the empty bed. It had been 6 months. 6 months since she had died. He had the same dream every night. It haunted him.

Telling the children was the hardest part, Emily and Olivia didn't quite understand, being 8 you wouldn't do. Thomas on the other hand, he was very brave, explained to his younger sisters why daddy was upset.

Rory got out of bed and made sure the kids were all asleep before putting his shoes on and going over to the graveyard, sitting in front of his wife's grave.

"Hey its me, I had the dream again, it just gets worse and worse" he wiped a couple of tears away. "Sorry I haven't visited in a couple of days, Thomas has been busy at school, you'd be proud of him Amy, he's top of his class in Maths, must have his fathers brains" he smiled, "you'd have laughed at that, before punching me in the arm, I miss you so much Amy, we all do". He stood up and looked down at the grave, "I love you, always".

(A/N, sorry it's such a depressing end, but I need a definite end to the fanfic, otherwise it would just go on forever. This is going to be the last chapter)