Rorys speech

It was Amy and Rory's wedding anniversary and they were having a meal with friends and family, everyone had finished their food and someone had shouted out "speech" so Rory stood up to give one.

"When I first met Amy it was her first day at Leadworth school after moving down from Scotland. She was very loud and quite annoying but we became friends, and I might have had a small crush on her. After a few years she became the hottest girl in school and I didn't think I stood a chance because every guy was after her, and a couple of girls, but, I decided to tell her how I felt. I looked at her in the eyes" he looked down at Amy, "and told her I was in love with her" he looked back up "but before I gave her a chance to say anything I ran off. The next morning she came to my house and kissed me, and that's basically the story of how we got together, now, she's the most amazing person in the world, but most importantly she's my wife, and I couldn't ask for anything better" he took hold of Amy's hand, "I love you more than anything, and I always will".

Amy stood up and hugged him, "I love you more than anything too, always" She smiled and kissed him a couple of times before hugging him again as everyone raised their glasses.

"To Amy and Rory".