The betrayal

Thomas had turned 1 year old a month ago and It was a week before Amy and Rory's wedding day. Rory had just come home from his stag night from the night before. "Amy, I'm home."

"Hey, how was the stag night?"

"It was really good thanks, are you looking forward to your hen night tomorrow?"

"I'm not having it"

"What? Why not?"

"Because there has to be a wedding for there to be a hen night"

"You're..you're cancelling our wedding? Why? What's wrong?"

She looked at him and teared up, taking a deep breath, "I know, Rory, I know what you did last night."

"Amy..I, I'm sorry, I was really drunk, you have to understand, it didn't mean anything" he started walking towards her but she took a step back.

"Don't come any closer Rory" she sobbed looking down, "how could you?"

He teared up, "I didn't want to Amy, it just happened, but I promise it'll never happen again."

"It shouldn't have happened this time Rory, just please, get out."

"I thought you were going off me, we haven't had sex in a month"

"Oh, and that makes it okay to sleep with someone else does it?"

"No of course not, but there's something wrong with you, I know there is, please tell me what is it?"

"IM PREGNANT RORY, please, just get out" she sat down and looked away from him, crying.

He stared at her for a couple of minutes before picking up his jacket and going out the door, leaving her alone with Thomas.