Chapter XVIII

I woke up with my alarm beeping like crazy. I checked the clock . It was  19:46. which meant that I have been sleeping for almost 18 hours which I found absolutely normal considering that I had turned into Daemon, lost control and woke up in the rubbles of a building..

"Damn it, I don't want to get up." as I turned around. A few minutes later, my phone started ringing. I ignored it completely until it stopped. I tooka big breath and closed my eyes, but the minute I closed them, it started ringing again.

"WHAT!" I yelled irritated as I answered it. 

"Why the hell are you yelling? Do you want to puncture my eardrum or something?" I heard Tony's voice. 

"You woke me up. What do you want me to do? Be happy about it?" I asked with a sleeping yet irritated voice.

"Forget about that. We need you here. We are in New York, come and find us." Tony said a bit sad. 

"Fine" I groaned as I got up. I threw my phone on the bed, and headed to the bathroom. I washed my face, brushed me teeth and coifed my hair and went to my lab. I wore my gloves and my glasses and then headed back to the bedroom to get dressed. Then, I headed to the kitchen, made two sandwiches and headed to my garage.

 It had stopped raining so I got on my motorcycle and drove off.  A few minutes later, I reached STARK tower. I parked my mototcycle in the underground garage and headed up. When I reached top floor, I saw a  everyone in the living room taking with a guy with a red face that was levitating and had a small yellow crystal in his forhead. I immediately recognized him. It was the artificial body that that Dr. Cho was creating. 

"Glad you made it kid." I heard Tony said. I nodded as I was chewing my second sandwich. I had eaten the first on the way here. I scanned the room for Natasha, but I didn't see her anywhere. As I was looking for her, my eyes met with Bruce's and I glarred at him.

"Where is Natasha?" I said as I finished my sandwhich. However, no one answered.

"(Y/N), I want you to promise me that you will stay calm." Tony said.

"Whenever you start like that, it's not good." I said and looked at him. "Where is Natasha?"

"Ultron has her." Clint said. I turned to him but then back to Tony, hoping that he would tell me that Clint is joking.

"Clint is right, but we will save her." Suddenly Steve said. I turned to him and it was then that I saw a young woman with red hair next to boy with blond hair.  She was looking at me in as if she were studying me. 

"How did this happen?" I asked and then Steve started talking about what happened in Seoul. Then Clint spoke told me about how Natasha got caught. When he finished, he introduced me to Vision and the twins. Then, Vision spoke up informing me about the situation and requesting my help to defeat Ultron.

"Let's go. and Ultron is mine. I'll kill that bastard myself." I said and we all headed to the quinjet.

A few hours later we arrived in Sokovia.

"Our top priority are the civilians. We don't want any casualties. Ultron doesn't care about them. That's why they have to leave." Steve said.

"No. This is your top priority. My top priority is Natasha." I said as I placed my knives in my pockets.

"(Y/N)-" Steve said but I cut him off

"I don't want to hear it. And I think I made it clear." I said and saw Tony stopping Steve from talking.

When we got off the quinjet, I headed towards the main building. I started looking around while destroying robots that Utron made. After a while, I reached the lower levels, when I heard voices. I recognized them it was Natasha and... Bruce. I stayed behind a pillar to overhear their conversation