Ending 2

I opened my eyes and formed a gauntlet with Daemon's fire. I placed all the stones inside and instantly felt my all the power rushing through my body. Everything was hard, even breathing. I saw Thanos throwing away Steve, slamming Thor's head on the ground and punching Tony, knocking him on the ground. Then, he approached me. I looked at Tony smiling and stood up. I turned my gaze on Thanos angrily.

"NO! DON'T!" I heard Tony yelling as he flew towards me. Ι was about to snap my fingers when I Tony collided with me.

"What are you doing! Let me snap my fingers!" I yelled as I saw him taking out two of the stones.

"Can't let you do it rookie. Just found you, I am not going to lose you again." He said and snatched another two stones.

Give those back!" I said and we wrestled. Then, he blasted me to the side. He saw Thanos approaching. I hadn't realized it, but he had taken the other two remaining stones.

"NO!" I yelled as I run to him. I saw him smiling to me and then turned back to Thanos with a determined look in his eyes.

"And I... am... Iron Man." Tony said and snapped his fingers.

I reached him just in time to catch him before he fell to the ground. I looked at Thanos and saw him looking surprised, unable to comprehend what had happened, until he turned to ash. Then, I slowly placed him in a rubble. Then Pepper approached us. She bent down at Tony and smiled. Tony turned his face at her, trying to speak but he couldn't.

"It's okay. Me and Morgan will be okay. You can go now" She said and kissed him.

"YOU CAN SAVE HIM. EITHER HIM OR NATASHA."

"Who is Morgan?" I asked Daemon.

"HIS DAUGHTER"

I approached him and picked him up. Then, I created my fire wings and flew to the sky. Pepper looked at me stunned.

"You have a daughter. I forbid you from not raising her! And besides, you still owe me a cheeseburger." I said. As I reached my house. I quickly landed at the rooftop and placed him gently on the floor. Then, I took one of my knives and pinched my finger, creating a circle around him.

"Bring him back." I said slowly.

"ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS? IT'S AN OPTION"

"THERE IS NO OPTION! NATASHA'S SOUL IS TRAPPED WITHIN THE STONE SO I CAN'T GETHER BACK! I felted it when I touched it with my bare hands. And you know it too." I yelled as tears rolled down my cheeks. "And besides.... Tony has a child... So there's no other option" I said and backed away.

"ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY SURE?"

"Yes" I said.

"SO THIS IS GOODBYE"

"I guess so..." I said as I realized what was going to happen after I bring back Tony. "We've come a long way." I said and smiled. For some reason, I didn't want him to leave.

"YEAH."

"I know I have been very rude but...thank you." I said.

"JUST FOR THE RECORD, YOU WERE THE BEST SUMMONER I HAD. I WOULDN'T MIND DOING IT ALL AGAIN. JUST THIS ONCE"

I just smiled. I engulfed my hand in fire just one last time, before watching it fading away until it disappeared. I felt him leaving my body and disappearing as well. Just then, Tony opened his eyes and took a big breath. He looked around confused, until his gaze stopped on me. He looked at me unable to understand what had happened. I smiled, walked to him and offered a hand to help him get up. He accepted my help and I pulled him up. He still had a surprised look on his face when I hugged him.