Chapter VI

(A/N): This chapter contains violence. Like a lot of it. If you don't feel comfortable reading it skip to the next chapter. I will have a small preview of what happened here.

.
.
.
.
.

The sun had already set when I got to the cemetery and everything was covered in snow just like the rest of the city. It also started snowing. I parked the car outside and got out. As I was in front of the gate I froze as the image of my parents' burial came to my mind. I took a deep breath and got inside. Fortunately for me, my parents grave was near the gate. I spotted it and headed there.

"In loving memory of
James P. (L/N) 1943-1994
And
Stephanie H. (L/N) 1946-1994

R.I.P"

And right next to them was my grandparents'.

"In loving memory of
Arthur O. (L/N) 1915-1994
And
Cristina J. (L/N) 1916-1944

R.I.P."

I placed the two bouquets in front of both tombstones. And I just stood there and looked at them. Then I heard someone walking towards me. However I didn't even bother to turn around.

"I knew it was you." The voice said.

"Yeah I thought that my little lie wouldn't work." I said and turned around. "How come you are here?"

"I came to see my father. He was the only family I had. And Sam of course."He said as he approached me.

"Why are you lying? You have been following me ever since I left the airport, didn't you." I added as I turned around and faced Adam.

"Guilty as charged." He said and smiled.

"It's been a long time since we last saw each other. 11 years am I wrong?" I said and smiled as well.

"No, you are right. 11 years." He answered back.

Then I noticed something shining in his hand. "Why don't you come over here and give your friend a hug." I asked.

"Why doesn't my friend come here to give me a hug?" He said back.

"I'm scared of the darkness. The moon's shining here." I said

Then the shiny object he was holding disappeared. He must have hid it. He walked towards me and stopped until we were just inches apart. Then he opened his armes and hugged me. I hugged him too.

"I've missed you my friend." He said.

I didn't answer. He then took a step backwards.

"However-" he was about to say something when he took out a gun and pointed at Natasha who jumped out of the blue pointing a gun at him. I instantly took my gun out and pointed it once at Natasha and once at Adam.

"What's going on here." I asked.

"I see you kept yourself busy." Natasha said.

"What are you doing here Natasha?" I repeated myself.

"Saving your ass that's what I'm doing" she said with her eyes fixed on Adam.