Chapter 8

Alyssa's POV

Now that Taylor and I are dating. It's time for me and Taylor to get Destiny and Aaron together. because their always complaining that they don't have anybody to love, their perfect for each other. Enough about that, I gotta go to school today. I hopped in the shower. Got out, dried off, did my hair and applied a little bit of makeup. Concealer, mascara, red lip stick. I put on my red and white striped shirt. with black tights, with my red and white Jordan's. Plus I had a custom made red bow with my name on it.

Taylor's POV

I hate going to school but I always get to see my babygirl Alyssa. I got into the shower. Then I dried off. I put on my Red tee shirt and some black pants. And topped it off with a red bandana. I'm taking Alyssa to school today so I grabbed my keys and bookbag and drove to Bae's house.

Alyssa's POV

Taylor offered to take me to school today. I'm just finishing up my pancakes. As if on cue I hear a horn outside my house . It was Taylor. I grabbed my bookbag and walked out. I saw Taylor's car and thought to myself, "Damn my baby has a sexy ass car. I also noticed that me and him were wearing the same colors.

Taylor

Yea

How did you know I was wearing red today?

I didn't I had this on my dresser.

O okay.

What.

Nothing

Okay how are we gonna get Destiny and Aaron to date?

Idk

Wow very helpful. He said sarcastically

I have an awesome idea

What is it?

My Birthday is coming up in 2weeks and so I will invite Destiny and you will invite Aaron. Then let love handle the rest.

Why didn't you tell me your birthday was coming?

Well I didn't think it was important

Well it is

Anyways I think of us as matchmakers .

Why is that?

Because we are going to get our friends to date.

Oh yeah I knew that

We arrived at school and people were looking at us and said that we looked like twins even tho we dating. I looked at Taylor and he was smiling and then we walked to class.