Chapter 15

TWO YEARS LATER

Alyssa's POV

After the wedding, me and Taylor went on our honeymoon. After the honeymoon we came back home and lived a normal marriage like any other couple would. We have been happily married for two years. I wake this morning to a empty bed, wondering where the hell Taylor is. I go downstairs to see if he's in the kitchen, but no sign of him, then I see a note on the table and it reads "Alyssa, I'm sorry that you didn't see me in bed this morning, I got called in at work but I want you to know that I love you and I will be getting off of work at 7:30 tonight. When I get home, please be dressed. We'll be going on a date tonight, nothing fancy, but something comfortable". Love your husband, Taylor. Taylor is so sweet, He left me a note instead of waking me up, that's why I love that boy. It was 3:00, so I had nothing better to do so I started cleaning the house. I started with the living room and finished in me and Taylor's bedroom. After that, it was 5:30, I thought to myself, "Taylor will be off in 2 hours, I got to get dressed". I need help, so I called Destiny. She came as fast as she could with her flat iron and makeup kit. I went to go in the shower, while Destiny was looking for my outfit. After I get out the shower, I dry off and look at Destiny with my outfit, which was so cute. She picked out a red crop top with some black skinny jeans shorts and a pair of red and black Jordans. When I put my clothes on, Destiny had her flat iron already on. It takes forever to straighten my hair because it's so curly, but when Destiny does it takes her 30-45 minutes to do my hair because she doesn't like wasting time on anything, she likes to get it done before time is up. As she was finishing my hair, I get a text message from Taylor saying " Are you dressed yet"? and I reply back "yes". Then he replies back saying, "Good, I'll be there in 20 minutes". With that being said Destiny was already doing my makeup and she finished in 7 minutes. Them she painted my nails red and try dried so quickly and I only had 11 minutes to spare. After that, Destiny started packing her stuff up and put it in her car and told me goodbye. I go back to my full body mirror and say "Cute". I grabbed my phone and purse and go downstairs and wait for Taylor. Taylor gets off at 7:30 and it takes him 30 minutes to get home. He must of been driving fast because all of a sudden, I hear the door open, to see my husband at the door with flowers in his hands, and his mouth all the way open.

T- Taylor A- Alyssa.

T-"Wow, you look amazing", he said while biting his lips .

A- "Thank you", I said while blushing .

T- "Oh don't worry, you won't be wearing it for long", he said .

A- "Oh, Really", I said with one of my eyebrows up.

T-" You know I was playing babe, he said with a smirk on his face.

Taylor knows how I get when he calls me babe. I get all tingly inside and I really can't control it. So all I did was smile because he knows that's my weakness.

A- Taylor, what did I tell you about calling me babe"? I said all serious.

T- "I'm sorry", he said sounding like a little kid.

We left the house and went on our date. I thought we were going ice skating or something but we didn't even get in the car. He said that we had to walk there. So we walked and talked as we were getting to our destination . Then Taylor told me to close my eyes, and I did and then we started walking some more until we came to a stop. Taylor tells me to open my eyes, and I see a beautiful sight of the beach. I see this blanket on the ground and realized how lucky I am to be married to Taylor. He didn't have to do it, but he choose to because he loves me, and that's all I could ever ask for. Taylor and I sat on the blanket and we started talking about anything and everything.

T- How was your day babe?, he said

A- It was good, I said biting my lip because he knows I hate that word

T- You always say it's good, I want to know what you did today, he said seriously

A- Okay, I cleaned the house and called Destiny over so she could help me get ready for our date

T- Well she did an amazing job, he said with a smirk on his face.

A- I'll tell her you said that, I said.

T- Hey babe? he said all seriously

A- Taylor, you know you can call me by my name or anything else besides 'babe" I said

T- Why? he said with a little smirk on his face.

A- Because you got me feelin some type of way when you say babe

T- Oh Really he said

A- You know what nevermind. I said

T- What?. he said

A- Nothing, I said

For a while, we were looking at the stars and talking. I took my shoes and socks off because I wanted to put my feet in the water. As I was about to put my feet in the water, Taylor pushes me in the water, I guess he thought it was funny, but I didn't. I couldn't breath. I was so angry at him so I tried to leave but he wouldn't let me. So he folded the blanket and started walking with me. He tried talking to me, but I ignored him. It was the best date ever but Taylor made me so mad. We get home and I am soaking wet, so I go get in the shower and brush my teeth and put on one of Taylor's tee shirts and got in the bed. Then Taylor comes in the room and says

"What are you doing" he said

Going to sleep, what about you? i said

Oh, No your not. he said

Why not, I said

Because we need to talk, he said

No we don't. All you did was push me in water, that's it , I said

So why are you mad at me, he said

I'm not, just tired, I said

Out if nowhere, Taylor jumps on top of me. I try to move but he pinned me down to the bed. He said that, I can't go to sleep, then he starts kissing down my neck and on my lips and down to my stomach. Taylor begins to take his pants off. Then he takes off my underwear and I took off his and he put his 9 inches in me and started out slow and went a little faster. Oh my gosh, it felt so good. Then he came inside of me and then we stopped. He kissed me and said, "I knew you weren't mad at me".