Chapter 6

Taylor's POV

I got up about 20 minutes before Alyssa. After she woke up she ask me if I could take her home. She still looked sleepy, so I pick her up and carried her home. When we reached her house, I put her down and opened the door for her.

"Here we are", I said

"Thanks for bringing me home", said Alyssa

"Anytime babygirl"

Oh, so I'm your babygirl now.

No.

"What's that supposed to mean? She said

I meant....

You don't have to explain. I was just kidding, calm down, plus I'm fine with it.

There was a long moment of silence until I said something.

I should go.

Please stay

What should we do?

Well we already went to the park and we already watched a movie. What do you have in mind? She asked.

Do you have any slow music?

Ummmmm. Yea why

May I have a dance? I asked as I took her hand

Yea, first I have to find a good slow song.

Then she put on the best slow song ever. All of me, by John Legend.

I moved our bodies closer and closer. She had her head on my chest. I hear her singing the song.

Alyssa? I said

Yes Taylor.

You have an amazing voice

Thanks. She said as she was blushing

Then I Love You Like a Love Song by Selena Gomez played. We continued to dance. Then when the bridge came on, I couldn't help myself, I just started humming along with the song. Alyssa looked at me and started smiling. Our lips were about to meet once again but we where interrupted by a ringing at the doorbell.

Alyssa's POV

I quickly turned the music off and told Taylor to sit down.

Who is it? I yelled

Cameron. I heard a response

I opened the door, there was this cute boy at my door. I'd say he was about 5.8, he's hair was point, that body was definitely on point. Those eyes were to die for. It was Cameron Sexy Ass Dallas. I want to scream so freaking bad but I had to hold it in.

Ummm, hi, is Taylor here?

Yess he is.

You must be Alyssa?

Yess I am

Taylor talks about you all the time?

Oh really he does?

Nevermind about That but can u please tell Taylor that the pizza will be here in 30 minutes.

Sure.

Thanks.

He left and I went back into the living room and gave Taylor the look.

What? He said in confusing.

You know, I said

I really don't.

So you've been talking about me?

Yea but not in a bad way.

Ok good .why were you talking about me?

Because........

Because what?

Then he blurted out

BECAUSE I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU ALYSSA.

Really so am I but I never wanted to tell you because I didn't think you felt the same way.

Of course I do. I loved you since I set eyes on you.

Awwe. I said with a big smile on my face.

Hey Alyssa? Taylor said

Yes.

I Love You

Awww Taylor, I Love you too