Introduction

I lifted my dress slightly off the floor as I linked arms with my brother. I was only around 4 months pregnant so my bump was still not that noticeable but it was definitely there.
As my dad was no longer with us, he said he would walk me down the isle.
I looked up at him as we slowly made our way through the chairs to the very front.

My bridesmaids were behind us

My bridesmaids were behind us. One was Emily and the other was Lisa.
They both looked beautiful today, I was so grateful of everyone.
My eyes then looked ahead as they locked with a handsome guy in a suit.

I smiled

I smiled.
That handsome, sweet caring man was about to be my husband.

Jisung looked me up and down and I think I saw him shed a small tear.
I made it to the front finally, and Vernon squeezed my arm before he left to sit down to the right of us.

As I faced Jisung he gently grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers. I felt the warmth of them on my skin making my body tingle.

We both faced the speaker who was beaming at us.

I listened to every word the man said and I couldn't believe this day was finally here.

I had been through so much and I felt like this was it.
This had to be it.
I am here getting married.

He was getting near the end of his talk as he told us to step a bit away from each other and face each other.

"Do you, Han Jisung, take Y/f/n to be your lawfully wedded wife."

I smiled at him as I saw his own precious smile appear.

"I do."

"And Y/n, do you take Han Jisung to be your lawfully wedded husband."

I opened my mouth to speak.

"I-"

A loud gun shot pierced through the room echoing around.
My heart was beating at a million beats per minute. Why did my life always go wrong.
Glass had shattered and I felt a cut on my arm, the room was dark.
Jisung had grabbed me now in a protective motion.

I closed my eyes as there was another gunshot and I heard people screaming and running out of the building.

Jisung grabbed my hand to pull me away but there was a sudden shout.

I opened my eyes slowly to just see a blurry figure walking slowly down the isle.
His hood was up and I could hear the crunching of the glass underneath his feat.

I then started to see more men in black were walking behind him.

It was dark and Jisung was still standing by my side.

"What do you want?!" I heard Jisung's pained voice call out.
We just wanted to get married was that too hard to ask.

I heard a low laugh of a man.

I saw my brother and the rest of Jisung's friends were still standing there as if to protect me.

"Who are you?" I asked this time.

The figure stopped a meter away from me.

He pulled his hood down and I saw his tanned skin and his piercing eyes.

"Did you think I would let you go that easily?"

Hello guys.. this is my first chapter of book 2 of my Han Jisung fan fiction - only a stepbrother.
I shall be introducing a new main character very soon and also I am thinking of adding the rest of day6 in this story as straykids friends, lets just say they will need as much help as they can get with the thing they are about to face in this book 😉☺️ so I hope you like my introduction chapter. And Let Us Begin!!!