Chapter 9

"Only I am allowed to hurt her."

"I'm sorry what?!" Kai's voice sounded more confused than anything

Hongjoong pushed Kai back off of me and he picked me up throwing me over his shoulder.

"Don't worry, she won't escape." Hongjoong called over his shoulder as he dragged me down the corridor.

I saw Kai throwing the shoe down harshly on the floor.
"Hongjoong what are you playing at." He screamed down the corridor.

I saw Hongjoong didn't answer and I saw him slowly smiling.
Was these two going to fight because of me.
"Yah, Hongjoong what are you doing. Unless your taking me to Jisung let go of me."

"Who's Jisung?" He asked with a smile.
I let my head hang and I gave an upset sigh.
"Where are we going?"

"To your new cell."

I narrowed my eyes.
"What about Vernon."

"You brother is staying where he was."

"But he is going to be lonely." 

He laughed.
"I'd be more concerned about you sweetie."

It sent shivers down my spine as I felt his grip tightening around my waist. 
He opened this door and I saw it was his office and I gulped.

He dropped me down and before i could run he locked the door behind him.
"Welcome to your new cell." His grin was quite big and I looked around.
"So you decided this by yourself did you?"

"Its not like Kai controls me, we are all the leaders here, if he has a problem he can come here and say it to my face."

I saw him move to his desk and he chucked some handcuffs  on the top.

After then chucking some other things on the desk, he then picked up the handcuffs and walked over to me.
I backed up until I hit the wall and he grabbed my arm pulling me up.
I struggled but he dragged me to his desk and handcuffed one of my hands to the side of his desk because he had a handle on the side.

"Do you like your new cell?"
I scoffed.
"No I would rather it be in wherever Jisung is"

"Later, I will find out where they are keeping your almost husband for you."

I didn't think I heard right.
"What? Why."

"Because I'm curious to see what this almost husband looks like and see what my competition is."

"So you do like me, also, stop calling him my almost husband, he has a name."

"Sweetie, not all love is being nice. I've liked you since the day I met you, thats why i used to bully you, i wanted your attention. But then, I forgot about you, until I saw you again, your still as pretty."