Chapter 19

Me and Jisung got into the back of Hyunjin's car and I saw my brother, Jeongin and Hongjoong all get into the other car which I think Wonwoo was actually driving.

He was in on this to help too?

Jisung placed his and my hand onto his lap and he kissed me on the cheek.
I guess we were going to wait until we had freshened up until he gave me a proper kiss. I smiled.
I needed a kiss from him.
I needed to be under him again. I had too much attention from other guys. I hated when they touched me.
Especially Kai...
Thinking of Kai I always wondered what happened to him when I stabbed him in the leg with the scissors..
Maybe Kai or that Minho guy helped him.

Jisung was drawing patterns onto my palm with his finger and it tickled a little and I just looked up to him smiling.
"What are you doing?" I asked laughing.

"If you don't like it I will stop

"If you don't like it I will stop."

"No.. I like having you touch me again."
I managed to get his cute smile out and he drew a love heart into my palm.
I rested my head onto his shoulder and briefly closed my eyes.

"Sorry I didn't want to ruin your cute little reunion moment, but long time no see?!" Hyunjin chucked as he kept his eyes onto the road driving away.

"I mean, other than being a little traumatised, I think we are okay."

Hyunjin nodded.
"Yeah... I can't believe we let them get away with taking you all. Don't worry we will get our revenge on them."

I smiled just a little and snuggled into Jisung even more.
I just wanted to forget that horrible place as quick as possible.

"How did you contact Hyunjin?" I asked Jisung.

"I knew his number. Which was a life saving thing or else we would have been a little stuck when escaping."

"Mmmm yeah."

"Thanks Hyunjin."

"It's okay.. I'm just sorry we couldn't get you out of there sooner. There was just no way in, the entrance was so excluded we would have never guessed it was there."

"It's okay. We are out now at least."

Soon the cars came to a stop and I saw that we had reached another building.
"Is this where you guys are hiding out for now?" I questioned.

Hyunjin connected eyes with me through the cars mirror and nodded. "Yeah."

"