Chapter 23

When my eyes flickered open I rubbed the sleep away with my two hands and tried sitting up in bed.
My ears heard the heavy sound of water running and I wiped my eyes again to see steam covering the entire glass window in front of me. 
Realising what he was doing made my heart do a little flip again.
I rested my hands on my smooth bump and I gently stroked it.
"I hope you are doing okay in there, with all the trauma you have been through."

I swung my legs out of the bed and I walked to the floor picking up my clothes.
I guess me and Jisung could go to our new house now I had forgiven him.
By the time I had put my hair in a pony tail I heard the water stop and I could see through the glass just a little now making my cheeks strongly warm up.

I felt my eyes stuck watching him as he picked up his towel wrapping it round his firm legs.
He now opened the door and smirked to see my attention already on him.

"Didn't you want one?" He asked me and I shook my head quickly. "I'm okay, I will have one when we get to our new home."

His face lit up and he took hold of my hand while his other was holding up his towel.
My eyes explored his stomach area and I saw the firm creases of his 4 pack. 
"So you are ready to move in with me now?"
My eyes returned back to his deep brown eyes and he looked between mine.

"Yeah, of course. I'm sorry I reacted the way I did. It was just a big shock to me. Especially hearing it from Hongjoong."

He now gave me a one armed hug and now my body warmed up too.
"Get some clothes on and we can get going."

"Okay. Ring you're brother as well, I think he mentioned that he had bought the house opposite us so he can look after our child whenever we need."

"Wait.. really?! Thats great news.. I guess he only lived in an apartment before."

Thinking about my brother I kind of felt sorry for him. I don't think he had dated properly yet, or maybe he did and it just didn't work out. I wanted him to find somebody though, I really did. He couldn't just be doomed to be my kids uncle for the rest of his life.

I saw Jisung slip on some boxers then his jeans from yesterday.
"Mm yeah, a house is an improvement for him."

"Jisung.. I have a question"

His face moved behind looking back at me waiting for me to continue.

"Do you know what happened to Erica?"
His face dimmed a little and he sighed.
"Of course not, but to be honest, I'm glad I don't."

"Yeah but Jisung.. she probably feels guilty for everything she has done. To be honest she was quite clever as well. I don't hate her.."

"You don't know what you're talking about Y/n,  she would never feel guilty for something like that, I have known her for longer than you."

I sighed annoyed.
"Whatever I was only suggesting it."

He quickly tried to make up and took my hand in his heading towards the door.

"Sorry. I'm moody when I don't get my sleep." He gave me a playful wink and I sighed.
"Lets just get out of this hotel. I still need to find some money to pay Hongjoong back."

"Oh yeah... didn't he pay for it."

I nodded. "I felt bad I had to kick him out, but I couldn't risk letting him stay here. I could have hurt you, my feelings were a mess."

"You made the right choice anyways." He reassured me and I smiled.
"As long as you think that, then I am fine."

We got out of the hotel and we had given back the keys.
I was kind of relieved when the woman was different to the one who had checked us in. That could have been awkward.

I got my phone out and pressed on Vernon's name.

He picked up and I smiled.
"Hey"

"Oh hey Y/n, have you calmed down now?" He asked me in a worried tone.

"Yeah I am doing okay now, you can let the others know too. Also, Jisung tells me that you are moving house near our new house?!"

"Yeah thats right! I thought it would be easier, plus I have always wanted a nice house."

"I'm happy for you. Also... vernon."

"Yeah?"

"Go on a blind date or something. It makes me sad seeing you lonely."

He chucked and waited a little.
"Maybe.. you know me though, I am picky."

I sighed slightly smiling.
"Come on just try it, I bet you will find the best girl ever."

"Okay then, I will think about it. But don't worry about me you have a child coming Y/n"

"Mmm you're right.. but I still worry for you of course I do, you're my brother."

"I know I know, and I worry about you too. Anyways, I will be moving into the house later this week.. are you guys going now?"

"Yeah we are, I think Jisung has the keys, anyways, I will text you later."

"Of course yeah, bye"

He hung up and I turned to Jisung who had listened to the entire conversation.
"Thats sweet of you."
I laughed.
"What? Saying he should go on a blind date?"

He nodded and took hold of my hand again.
"I never needed a blind date though because I think I fell for you at first sight."

"Yah don't make me cringe." I punched him lightly on the shoulder and he giggled.

"Sorry."

I put my whole arm through his now and I thought back to Kai.
Surely that wasn't it though. Kai wouldn't have just let me escape like that.
In fact I am deadly afraid for the future because if anything happened to my child or Jisung or anyone else who i loved again, I think I would break.