Chapter 32

Everyone started panicking and moving about quicker.
How did they even find us. There was no way they could have known where the hideout was unless, they had something on minho.

Jisung grabbed my arm and he rushed me straight to the back of the building. He crouched down with me behind a load of drawers.
"They are not getting you. I won't allow it."

"But are you going to leave me here by myself?" I asked.
He smiled softly at me.
"No. They have enough men. Right now I'm going to stay here hugging you to protect you."
I noticed his right hand clenching tightly to a gun. Was this all my fault.

All we could hear was the continuous bullet fire. If we weren't in the middle of nowhere, this probably could end a lot different.

"Hyunjin got shot.. what if more people get hurt. You only have 2 beds in the first aid room."

"Lets just hope they won't. I trust them. They have always been good with their guns." He replied to me softly.

I moved closer into the hug to feel his body heat which was currently comforting me.
"I want to go help them." I quietly mumbled.

"There is nothing you can do. I think it would help us all if you just keep you and our baby safe."
I laughed. "Yeah your right I keep forgetting I am carrying this little guy."

His hand moved up my tshirt and I felt the warmness of his hand resting on the bare skin of my baby bump.
His hand started to slowly go back and forth and I watched his smile get warmer.

"I reckon it is a baby boy in there."

I chuckled. "No I think it's a baby girl."

Warmness came to my face and he gave me a little peck.
"I guess we need to get to the hospital for that scan as soon as possible."

I felt almost guilty again just sitting here doing nothing while we could hear all the shouting and gunshots in the far distance.

I was about to speak up again when Jisung's hand moved quickly from my bump and now to my mouth.
instantaneously, I narrowed my eyes and tried to take it off but he just shushed me.

His hand pointed towards the door and he was right. There was distant footsteps approaching.
My eyes were now clenched and I hoped they belonged to someone someone we liked.

A dark, menacing shadow floated onto the wall now and I saw Jisung's hand placement on the gun become more tighter and secure.

Then we heard a cry of pain followed by a heavy noise of something falling on the floor.

Jisung let go of my body and he moved hurriedly forward.
I peeked round the corner expecting to see one of Kai's men but I had a small shock.

"Why did you get out of bed, you have probably pulled the stitches."
Jisung helped Namjoon sit with his back against the wall.
"Why are you helping me."

"You got shot. And no one deserves death. There is a decent person in you somewhere deep down there."

Namjoons eyes flickered to mine for a brief second.

"It was a brave thing of you to do really." He nodded at me and I gulped hoping he would just stop there.

"I didn't think you had it in you to actually shoot me. But Kai was wrong about you, and I guess thats how I ended up here."

Jisungs head shot to look at me and he had a really astounded expression showing on his face.

"It wasn't Vernon?! This whole time?"

"I didn't agree to him saying it was him but he spoke over me to protect me." My head hung low and he sighed and in fact just laughed.

"Well, i'm proud of you. I know I can trust you to defend yourself sometimes."

I smiled widely. "That's a relief, I guess."

I moved to sit in front of Namjoon now and I rested my hand on his chest.
"I am so sorry about this, I really was just aiming for your shoulder but my aim is really not the greatest."

Somehow Namjoon actually let out a small laugh.

"Don't worry about it

"Don't worry about it. I have had worse than this before."

I looked between both of them and I didn't know quite what to think.
"This feels weird that we are talking like just 3 friends."

"I'm honestly sick and tired of it all." Namjoon just randomly came out with. "I miss hanging out with you guys. Kai has honestly taken this whole thing way too far. I think his obsession with your wifey here got too dangerous."

Me and Jisung were both speechless.

"Well... can you stop them fighting outside."

"You mean they are here already?" He chuckled and tried moving a little. "Well that was a total u-turn in the plan."

I scoffed.
"I knew it. Was it just because I shot you?"

"Maybe? Who knows it's Kai isn't it."

Namjoon was actually making jokes with us now what was happening.

"Here let me go get you some crutches."

Jisung walked over to the medical room and he soon came back outside clenching the two big stick like things.
"Can you stand up?"
He grabbed onto both of us and tried to carefully balance himself onto the crutches.

"Yeah. I can manage this."
He gave us a quick smile.
"Lets go calm my little bro down shall we?"

Hi everyone it is me again. Hahah. So this is taking me longer than I thought to write. Like it is literally almost 4am and I am meant to be waking up early tomorrows. So I'm going to have to finish this book all through tomorrow too. At least it gives u lot chances to write details u want in the wedding and child stuff hahahahaha. But yess goodnight everyone~ and look forward to the final chapters tomorrow at some point.