Chapter 12

Vernon's pov:
Y/n hadn't come back in the cell for a couple of days now and I was getting worried.
What had they done to her.
Kai probably was keeping her nearer him.
I was such a bad brother it pained me.

After seeing Minho again today I felt like dying.
Choi minho.
I hated the guy. To think he was related to me made me hate him even more.

I only recognised him from when he used to be in our house and also the photos that used to be on our living room table before dad threw them away.

Minho was the one who broke mom and dad up. Y/n was only 3 at the time she would have never remembered.
Choi Y/n, Choi Hansol Vernon,  and Choi Minho.
Mom and dad had 3 children. I wished they could have had only Y/n sometimes. She could of had such a happy life.

The door to my cell bashed open cutting me from my thoughts and I saw a tall guy that I recognised from the dinner.

"What do you want?" I asked not caring about anything anymore.

"Your Y/n's brother right?" I looked up at him and I nodded.
"What is it to you?"
He moved into the room sitting on the bed in here.
"Just wanted to say sorry about your dad."

I felt so confused right now and I looked at him with a glare.
"What?!"

"I may be one of Kai's brothers but I felt bad that your dad died. So I thought I would come to show my sympathy."

"Thanks I guess but you can go now unless your going to let me go."

He turned to leave and I called him.
"Whats your name?"

"Hongjoong. You can keep that to yourself though." He stated turning around giving me a quick smirk.

Did he not want me to tell Y/n or something.

He shut the door and I was left by myself again.
I bashed my head gently on the wall behind me and I sighed.
I wanted this to be a nightmare.

Hongjoong's pov:
After seeing Vernon I went straight to Namjoon's office. I already knew exactly what I was going to do.

I knocked loudly and I let myself in.

To my surprise my plan already failed because Namjoon wasn't even there.
Actually this would make it so much easier.

I saw two bodies on the floor and I looked at the one on the right this time.
If that other one was Jisung who was this guy.

I grabbed some keys and I unlocked the chains on both guys and I undid the rope.
I should get them to Mark.

Y/n's pov:
I managed to open his top draw to the desk and I grabbed the keys to his door.
I may be stuck in handcuffs, but Its not like I am useless.

I rushed towards the door and with struggle fitted the key into the hole.
I then twisted it using both my hands and my ears pricked up when I heard the door unlock.
It worked.
The key had just worked.

I slowly opened the door and no body was in front of me.
Surely this was like my 10th time escaping but thats not the point.
I didn't want to escape. I wanted to find Jisung.

I stepped out of the door and I slowly walked down through the hallways and huge rooms.
I saw a door with a sign on saying first aid down the bottom of the corridor.
You would think it would be harder to find.