Chapter 20

I stood still facing my brother and he just looked a little guilty.
"I just thought it would be best if you didn't know about him.. I didn't want to hurt you." He quietly said now putting his hands firmly on my arms.
"Don't be mad at me." He sounded defeated and I pulled him into a hug.

"Are you stupid, why would I be mad at you, you just wanted to protect me, besides, i won't class him as my brother, he shot you in the leg!"

He hugged me back now letting out a big sigh of relief.
"Why are you guys all together anyways?" I quickly asked now getting the attention of everyone else in the room.

I saw Jisung quickly look at Hyunjin and I saw Hyunjin just shake his head.
"We wanted to just greet you guys." Hyunjin then stepped in.
"It's been ages so we thought we would make sure you are okay." He continued.

Something was off with that response but I really couldn't be bothered to even question it. I just wanted sleep. I hadn't had decent sleep in ages.

"How many bedrooms has this place got?" I asked.
Now it was Jisung's turn and he took hold of my hand tightly.

"Are you kidding?" He smiled brightly turning back round to the others while searching for something in a drawer by the tv.

He pulled out a set of two keys and my face lit up.
"Wait? Whats this?" I asked him moving over towards him.

"Keys to our new house."

A smile immediately came onto my face and I felt my jaw fall down a little.

"Our new house!?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Finally. Finally we could live together, all we needed now was another wedding.
"When can we get married?" I asked him hurriedly.
"We can go to a registry office, that will be cheaper than throwing another massive wedding, but you can dress up in that beautiful dress again." He smiled shyly and I kissed him on the cheek.
"Okay. Let's do that."

I quickly turned to all the other guys in the room. I forgot they were here for a bit.
"So are you guys all living here?" I asked them.

Changbin looked round then answered me.
"Yeah, all of us except for Wonwoo and obviously Joshua, Seungcheol and Hoshi."

My eyes looked across to Hongjoong who stood quietly there and he just blankly looking at me.
Maybe I should help him. He must feel a bit out of place.
"Can Hongjoong stay here too?" I asked. "I don't think he would have a place to go after helping us escape."

Hongjoong smiled slowly at me

"Y/n, thanks but I don't think they would be comfortable with me." He finally stated.

"What do you mean?"

"Because I'm from their enemies mafia and stuf-" I saw Seungmin's hand on Hongjoongs mouth and I didn't know quite what to think.

"Enemies?"
My face fell a little and I was about to speak up again when I felt someones hand grab mine.
I turned to see Jisung again and I waited.
"He means, because Kai doesn't like us."

I narrowed my eyes. "Jisung, stop lying to me. You're a really bad lier." His pupils diluted a little and I immediately saw the look of pure fear on his face.
"Just tell me the truth." I took my hand back and I looked at him for an explication to all of this.

"Y/n.. we- we are actually a mafia group."

I thought he was going to say that.
I had so many emotions going on right now I just didn't know what to feel.
"How come I never knew about this?! How long?!"

"Since early highschool days, when you met us, we had all fallen out, it was a mess." 

"But.. but why a mafia group? Have you killed any people?" This was my most important question and when I thought Jisung would explain. He just had this guilty look on his face and he walked past me out of the room.

"You have?!" Tears were falling now. Why didn't I know. Why didn't he tell me. I should have known this. I was about to marry him? And I didn't even know his past.

Hyunjin walked up to me trying to calm me down.
"Y/n, we had stopped it for a long time, I promise."

"But why didn't you just tell me." My tears were falling.
"I was going to marry him Hyunjin? Then what if I found out after marriage. Would it have caused a divorce?"

"How many people have you killed?" I firmly asked Hyunjin now.

"At the time

"At the time... I guess it was many, but we can stop. Y/n please, we can stop it all now for your sake."

"That won't change anything.. my Jisung has killed people."
I felt myself fall on a sofa and I started to break down.
"So he is just like Kai." I finally shouted making the room go silent.

A/N: Someone please... I need advice, where do you want this to go now.. I have an idea to what will happen after this
But
What reaction do you want Y/n to have from here :) leave your opinions in the comment section and I will read them and decide which one I will go with
Or mix them all together :) and also, comment if you have any other things you want me to include. Thank you and love you all 💖💖