Chapter 22

I looked into Hongjoong's firey eyes and I placed my hands onto his arms pushing gently.
"It's not what I need right now Hongjoong. I just want to be alone."

"Are you sure

"Are you sure.." His voice was deep now and he climbed on top of me making me tense. "Just let yourself go this once."
His actions were very intimidating and it made me think back to when Jisung and I made out and I shook my head.
"I love Jisung. Even if he lied to me. I still love him."
Hongjoong pushed me back now looking quite annoyed and his hair moved a bit on his forehead. So his dark side was coming out again. I thought he had changed.
"What happened to you helping us Hongjoong."
He flinched a little and I saw him lick his lips slowly.
"I am helping you."
With that I felt my lips get consumed as he sucked onto my bottom lip then kissing me full on.
For a minute I really did get lost in it as I kissed back but only for a second.
I quickly pushed him harshly off me and he fell back standing up now.
I pointed my finger to the door.
"Just get out. You didn't listen to me, Your just selfish Hongjoong. You wanted this the whole time, you wanted me to get mad at Jisung."

He looked me one last time in the eyes and just chuckled.
"I'm sorry. I just wanted one last time with you but I guess even that won't work out."

"I won't cheat on Jisung. Because I love him and this is our child who i love more than anything." My hands felt my stomach and I looked back up at his face.
"Fine, I will go back to the others." He sighed. "Do you want me to tell Jisung where you are."
I looked up in shock.
"What?"

"I know you really do love Jisung now. I'm sorry, I know I was selfish. So I guess thats the only thing I can do now to help."

I slowly nodded and I put my head in my hands.
This whole day has been a mess. Hongjoong was actually going to help now? I was so confused.
"That would mean a lot, I'm sorry I don't return your feelings." I quickly said and I sat down on the bed staring in front of me.
It was already awkward enough between me and Hongjoong.

I heard the door open and shut. So that was it. He was probably upset right now. But i was glad i made the right decision. I smiled to myself slowly. Although Jisung may have killed people I couldn't help my feelings and he was right, he has stopped it all now and gone back to his normal life. I just didn't want our baby to get hurt. I think that is why I reacted the way I did.
I laid down on the bed and It was really comfortable.
It took 20 minutes to get to this hotel so it would at least be an hour before Jisung came.
He would come right?
Unless he was too embarrassed.
I got into the covers and closed my eyes, I guess we will find out.

There was many loud knocks on the door and I opened my eyes again.

"Was he here?"

I looked at the clock on the bedside table and it had been an hour and a half since I had closed my eyes.

With force I moved my body out of the bed and I unlocked the hotel room door and i looked into the eyes of a distressed Jisung.

He moved inside and he rubbed the back of his head.
"I'm sorry." He just stated to me and I kept looking up to him with an unreadable expression.
He shut the door and moved up to me.
"Do you still hate me."

"No I don't hate you." I quickly stated back. I saw his teeth showing as he smiled a little.
"At least you don't hate me. I can cope though if you want space from me. I just wanted to apologise to you in person."

He went to move back towards the door and I grabbed his arm quite suddenly.

"Don't go." I quietly mumbled.

He heard me and turned to me with a surprised expression filling his face.
"I don't like that you killed people.. but you have changed." I pulled his arm to come back nearer to me and he fell against me with my back against the wall. 

"I will always love you Jisung. Just please don't lie to me about anything else."

He rested his forehead against mine and his arms went around my waist.
"I promise you Y/n, I won't lie to you, only if we promise to tell each other everything from
now on"

My smile widened and the closeness between out bodies was making mine heat up.
"I've missed you." I just spoke out and the heat from his forehead was being passed to mine.

To my surprise he lifted my body carefully up while his hand was protecting my bump. He swung me around and he carefully placed me onto the double bed.

My stomach went weird as he undid the button on the top of his trousers

"Do you want to?"

I looked around then back to his eyes.
"Or we could just hug on the bed.." he continued and I laughed.

I grabbed his jacket and I pressed my lips against his. His tongue slipped into my mouth and he moved closer making the gap between us smaller. I took his jacket off him and his t-shirt showed his broad shoulders. His hand went under my t-shirt and it made my whole body go weak.
I really had missed his touch. All the unwanted attention recently had made me feel sick. I forgot that this is the only touch I wanted. 

Well, I'm personally not happy with this chapter 😂😂 I'm not the best at writing these sort of scenes, but you knowww, I hope you lot understand.