Chapter 11

I was crouching on the floor holding the bracelet to my chest when I felt two arms wrap around me from behind. His head leant on my shoulder and I was stuck in place as the tears kept falling.
"You still have my bracelet. Why do you still have it." I shouted in pain.

I turned around pushed Hongjoong off of me and he looked down at the bracelet I was holding.
"I was going to give it back to you, on the last day of school, before I left.. but you never turned up that day."

"Why did you even take it off me anyway.
My dad died Hongjoong. Thats why I came back to Korea."

His eyes looked sad.
"I'm sorry."
A few more tears came out before I wiped my face with my arm.
I stood up and i put the bracelet on. Hongjoong also stood up and he tucked in his shirt again.

"Hongjoong will you help me?" My voice was cold but pleading.

He narrowed his eyes and he looked around his room before speaking again.
"In what way?"

"I need you to bring Jisung to me if I can't go to him."

His face looked like it was scared and I walked towards him.
"Please Hongjoong. I'm begging you. I know you used to bully me but if you really ever liked me. Please do this for me."

"But if they find out I helped you.."

"They won't. And if they do.. blame it all on me. Say I threatened you with your past or something."

Hongjoong just let out a little smirk.
"Y/n, you really think I can get past Namjoon. Sweetie I can't do anything against him. I may of liked you but I still care about my own well being."

"What about getting Jisung some medical attention then. Please.. I need him to live. I can't live without him."

His eyes flashed to me.
"I have a condition."

I sighed. Why couldn't he of just done one simple thing for me with no problems.
"What is it."

"If I get Jisung to a stable state, you then must then do everything I say from then on."

"W-what do you mean?"

"If you care about Jisung, as long as he is okay, that is all you care about. Correct?"

I angrily sighed.
"So your just going to use me like Kai used me."

"Sweetie, life is about using situations to your advantage. I'm not using you, I am just using your love for Jisung to get me something I want."

"Which is?"

"You."

I shuddered.
What did these handsome guys all see in me, I was an ugly little thing yet they were all going mad because of me.
I only want Jisung to want me.
Why couldn't we have just gotten married and lived together raising our child together.

"You know how selfish you all are." I spat.

He walked up to me and he grabbed my hands placing handcuffs back on them.

"I do realise. But I guess I have never changed."

I looked him firmly in the eyes as he grabbed me to bring me closer.
Although he was careful of my baby he still made me hate him.

"I thought you were actually going to be nice to me."

"I am being nice to you sweetie. If you want to see not nice I can go take you to Kai."

"But what you're doing to me Hongjoong. Why can't you just let me be with Jisung."

"Because I just found out his secret."

"His what? Secret? What secret?"

"What good is a secret if I tell everyone."

Hongjoong's pov:

"Do you accept my conditions then?"

I found out Jisung's secret while I was in Namjoon's office.
Namjoon I guess was the other person that knew his secret. I overlooked at the paperwork on his desk.
Jisung was another mafia leader.
And I'm guessing he is not one of our allies by the state of him in Namjoon's office.

I looked at Y/n's angry eyes.
She still didn't get that I found it so hot when she was angry.
No matter how many times I had told her.

"So do you?"

"No, I don't."

"Okay great so Jisung can just stay there and probably die within the next day."

I felt her breath get shorter as is blew across my face.
"I actually thought I trusted you for a minute."
Her words hurt a little but what chance would I have otherwise if I didn't do this.

"Last answer?"

"Fine. Do it. I will do whatever you say. As long as you can give me proof that Jisung is well and being looked after."

I smiled widely.

"Of course sweetie."

Sorry it has been a little while since updating. I spent a long time thinking of how I could do this chapter.
This book, I want it to last around 40 chapters again, so things have to go wrong before they can go right 🤭😉😁 so erm yeah, if any one has any suggestions they want me to consider, then message me or comment here ☺️😊 thank you everyone and I hope you liked the chapter today 💕