Chapter 15

"What option will you choose?"

I smelt his mint breath and it was slowly choking me.
I had an idea though.
For now I will have to do the safest thing for my child.
My head moved to the side ignoring his eye contact.

"The third one." I muttered.

"What? I didn't hear you." I heard his teasing behind his voice and I held in my anger.

I pushed him off now with full force.
"I will get in the shower with you, only if you let me go after for good."

"Nothing is for good honey, but I can leave you alone for a while."

He undid the final buttons to his shirt ripping off the tight clothing from his body.
I saw the door to his bathroom open and he walked slowly inside closing the door briefly.

My chest breathed a deep breath out and I tried clearing my mind.
I silently scuffled to his desk and my eyes glanced over the scissors he had used earlier to untie me.
If I got out of this, he wouldn't forgive me, I think he really would kill me or hurt me. But I had to try something.
Just how far would I go. I wouldn't kill him.

That would just make me as worse as him. I hated anyone who felt they were better than others and controlled people. I hated anyone hurting or threatening people, like Mafia people. They made me angry and upset.

I heard the door open and I was kind of scared to turn around.
I knew it was nothing I had not seen before but my heart was pounding on my chest.
"Why are you taking so long. I'm waiting here."

I slipped the scissors into the pocket of this dressing gown just in a way so he wouldn't see.

I moved towards the door and I heard the light noise of water running.

My eyes were stuck on his face and I begged myself not to look down even for a second.

His arm grabbed mine and he took me by surprise when he pushed my dressing gown off my body making me struggle. My only weapon was in there.
He chucked it on the floor near the door and he smirked.
"Something that you needed in there making you feel safer?"

I gulped slowly shaking my head.
He backed me up to the wall and I'm sure I had watery eyes and it wasn't from the splash of water.
I should have picked the second option. That would have been so much easier for me. I could have escaped using the scissors and not have been stuck in this situation.
I watched as he looked me down and his thing was slightly more in view which made me look up to the ceiling.
He pushed me now back into the shower and my eyes started to get full of water forcing me to shut them tightly.
"Can I change my mind." My small voice spoke up trying to be louder than the water itself.

"What do you mean change your mind, don't you think its a bit too late for that."
His hands wrapped around my small baby bump and i tensed up trying to grab onto his hands.
"Don't touch what doesn't belong to you." I aggressively shouted.
He held me tighter pressing me to the wall.
"Don't make me angry, or this will be a very traumatic time for you." .
Where was Hongjoong when I needed him. I actually laughed at my own thoughts. At least Hongjoong wouldn't do this to me. I'm sure he would be angry at Kai if he found out about any of this.
I felt myself smile a little; Surely Hongjoong is looking for me right now.

My thoughts got demolished as I had this weird sensation of water coming into my mouth with the feeling of Kai's lips. I guess he was taking his time and that was more beneficial for me. His hand was resting high on my thigh and was travelling up quickly.
Then I felt him get more distracted with me I shook myself awake from this feeling. My hands were still free. I may not have the scissors on me yet but I can use my hands to my advantage.

I grabbed onto the side of his shoulders and put all my pressure on them. I felt him slip under me falling backwards because of the water underneath us. But of course he made sure to grab onto me while doing this so I just fell on top of him.
Now he was on the floor he wouldn't let go of my body which was smart of him because he knew I would just run.
"If you even try doing anything now... I will forget about how much I like you and I will kill you. If it means no one else can have you, I will."

My heart suddenly froze a little.
He had stopped all the things he was doing to me right now and he was looking harshly into my eyes.
"You're sick. If anyone should die, it's you." I cried
I moved my knee up going right in between his legs and if that meant he couldn't have kids at a later stage I wasn't too bothered if I'm honest.
He screamed out in pain leaving me a perfect change standing up.
He moved out one of his hands and even though one of his hands was protecting down there, he still grabbed my ankle.

I saw him still in a lot of pain so I forcefully pulled my foot out of his grip and it came free.

I rushed to my dressing gown and I picked up the scissors clenching tightly to them.

"This is for everything you have done to me."
His eyes widened as i clenched my eyes shut as I shoved the blade into his leg.
"I'm not a murderer like you though." My voice spat as his piercing scream shot out echoing through the door.

I suddenly heard banging from outside and I narrowed my eyebrows.

"I swear Y/n I will kill you next time I see you. I will." He screamed in a pained voice leaving me shaking as I ran out into his office and I was quickly looking for keys and there was more banging from outside.
I heard muffled voices.

"Where is the secret room. It's in here I'm sure it is." It was Hongjoong's voice and I think he was alone.
I screamed out and I heard Hongjoong banging right outside where I was.

"Y/n?! Is that you."
I felt a sigh of relief he heard me.

After around 2 minutes the door suddenly bashed open and I looked up at Hongjoong who's face went pale and looked shocked, even though he had a small smile. I was confused.
"What's wrong?"
Thats when I looked down at myself and I felt so embarrassed. I quickly turned around hiding my body from him.
"Okay, I'm sorry about this, but this is just for your safety okay?"

I didn't know what to do when I felt him move round me putting my dressing gown back over my shoulders and then he gently put me over his shoulder.
"What did he do to you?" He asked after the awkwardness had gone.

"The question you should be asking me is what I did to him." I stated which made him quiet for a little while

Errrrrrm too much maybe, I don't know what to think about this chapter. I'm just not going to read it back.