Chapter 21

I got off the sofa and I quickly walked out of the building slamming the door behind me.
Maybe I would get over it with time.
But for now my head couldn't process it all.
Jisung was a killer. He had actually killed people in his life.

I heard the door open again and I turned to see Hongjoong standing there.
I thought it would be Hyunjin or someone. These guys were all as bad as each other but at least Hongjoong didn't lie to me.

"Sorry for slipping it out."

"Are you kidding? I'm glad you did, I would have probably never known otherwise."

He smiled standing by me looking in front of him.
"The others kind of left me to find Jisung."

"Right now, I don't care about him

"Right now, I don't care about him." I did feel a little pain when I said that.
I loved him who was I kidding.
But I just had some hatred for him right now.
I may have been okay if he would have just told me, and not lied to me. That makes it so much worse.

"You look terrible."

I scoffed looking to my right into Hongjoongs eyes.
"Of course I do, I have been crying for so long."

I stayed looking in front of me for a long time when I flinched.
A hand placed a white cold object under my eyes and wiped away my heavy tear drops.

"Thanks." I muttered to Hongjoong.

He looked at me for a little longer and I just turned quickly.
"Just because I am mad at Jisung, doesn't mean you can be there for me." I rolled my eyes, "I appreciate it but my feelings are just a mess right now."

He sighed.
"I know, but I don't like seeing you cry."

His sudden quote made me turn staring him in the eyes.
"Yah, just go back inside, I'm going to find a hotel to stay at for a couple of nights to get some space."

"Show me the money that you will use, you don't have any."

He grabbed my arm and I looked up letting out a huge sigh.
He was right. Where on earth would I get the money from. 

He was still holding my arm and he pulled out his phone typing something in.

"A taxi is coming in 5 minutes, tell them the hotel you want to go to."

I was a little confused and he dragged me to the side of the road. 
He just held onto my arm and we waited until a yellow taxi pulled up in front of us.
He opened the door pushing me in and to my surprise he came in after me shutting the door.
"Won't they wonder where we have gone?" I asked as he just nudged me pointing at the driver.
Oh right I was meant to tell him what hotel.

I told the taxi driver a good hotel that I knew of and Hongjoong finally let go of my arm.
I was a little annoyed at him for following me.
"I told you to stay and tell the others I wanted a break."

"Who would pay for your hotel then?"
I turned my head looking at the view out my window. He had a point. Even though I just wanted to be alone. 

The taxi pulled up at the familiar huge hotel and I slowly stepped out the taxi watching hongjoong give the driver some money.
"I don't know if I can let you pay." He looked at me with a questioning look on his face.
"Why?"

"I just feel too bad. I will pay you back okay?"

He motioned his head as if to follow him so I did as he said, as we walked up to the counter the woman was just beaming at us.

"You two looking for a nice room to spend the night?"

I was about to explain the situation when Hongjoong cut in first.
"Yeah something like that, just make sure its a nice room."

She smiled typing something into her computer.
"Great you are on the ground floor, room 46."
she handed over the keys and she smiled again at Hongjoong.
"I hope you have a good night she called as hongjoong grabbed my arm pulling me towards the next door.

"Hongjoong, if you were going to stay as well you should have at least asked for 2 separate beds."

He shrugged and stopped suddenly.
"I believe this is our room."

My eyes turned and he was right.
"For once it was quite near." I stated laughing.

He turned the key and opened the room.
Light exploded into the room and It took my eyes a little while to adjust to the strong beams.

It was as I expected, a huge double bed in the middle.
And thats when I turned in shock.
"Hongjoong, why is it a see through shower room."
His head shot to his right.
"Oh wow, it actually is."

I sighed.
"Just go get another room. I am not sharing this room with you."

"I don't have enough for two, this one was quite expensive you know."

"I guess I am sleeping on the sofa then."

Today I would just sleep in my clothes and get some things tomorrow from a shop.
I moved towards the sofa when a hand stopped me from going further.

"Y/n." I turned looking him deep in the eyes with a small increase in my heartbeat.

"What?"

"Can you let me be the bad guy just once more." 

I didn't quite know what he meant by his words and I think he saw my confused face.

"Use me." He stated quite aggressively.

"Hongjoong, I'm not using anyone."

His long firm hand gripped around my thin arm and he pushed me with small force. I landed on the soft white sofa and he moved putting my legs in between his thighs standing in front of me.
"You said your feelings are a mess, then let me please just get my pleasure. Then you can also know your true feelings. Its a winwin situation." His voice was quite dominating and confident and his eyes were filled with lust.
Yes the dash was purposely not included.
He grabbed my shoulders making my head gently hit the wall behind me while I was sitting down.
Maybe I could let out my pain from Jisung..

So like, should she? I mean, i will probably only make it just a kiss anyways, or maybe more i am not sure. But as you guys know, i do not write smut hehe, also, i don't think i want her to go that far because poor jisung 🥺anyways I think if they kissed quite passionately and maybeee some touching it would definitely make things more interesting if she did 😏 but idk, ur opinions are wantedd hehe.
Also do not worry, I do promise this is a Jisung fanfic, hehee. And that time will come it will. 😎