Chapter 34 Caught you!

•KIM HONGJOONG POV•

After a minute eunmi arrived home with some snacks and banana milk on her hands.

While eating suddenly my phone Rang and when i look at it it was from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Is this Kim hongjoong the sister of Kim yuji?" She asked. I'm still confused.

"Yes i am, why?"

"Your sister is here in the hospital. She is in a critical condition now." The doctor said which lead me to shock.

No! Not my sister! We already lose our parents.

Then I run to my car and start the engine. Eunmi said she will come with me so I let her.

~|| TIME SKIP AT THE HOSPITAL ||~

I already call the others about this and when I got there I saw San was crying. he was comforted by Jiyeon.

"H-hyung....." -San

"Shhhh, San it isn't your fault please calm down" I told him almost tearing up. I don't want them to see me weak.

"I-i should have just said yes to her earlier when she asked me out. It's my fault it's my fault." He said and i just hug him to comfort him.

I don't want San to be like this. It's my fault. If only i just asked her what is wrong....

With eunmi....

~|| AFTER 4 HOURS ||~

After 4 hours of waiting finally the doctor came out of the OR (Operating Room).

I am nervous what is the result so i pray to God please take care of my sister. She is my one and only treasure.

"Mr. Kim Hongjoong?" The doctor called me.

"Y-yes?"

"The operation was successful but, she's in coma." The doctor said and i just nod. It's okay if she's in coma just... Don't die yuji.

"Thanks doc" i said and bowed.

"You may now visit her at room #710"

She said then left.

When we entered guilty starts to run all over my body when i saw my sister laying down at the hospital bed with some dextrose attached to her.

I am at the urge of crying until seonghwa hyung approached me.

"Hyung... You can cry. Stop pretending that you are taught. It's normal for people to cry, your a human remember that." He told me and i just hug him and cried on his chest. I'm grateful i have a hyung like you.

After checking yuji out i walk down at the lobby with seonghwa and San to ask some questions.

"Uh miss?"

"Yes?" The front table said.

"How did you found yuji?"

"Oh, well sir there is a girl who called us and said that somebody purposely crash her car into yuji's body."

"H-her?" San asked.

"Yes, her. The witness said that she saw the driver and it was a girl. They plan to do this to your sister. so do you think your sister have a rival or something?"

The girl at the front table said. Rival?

Then i suspect someone.

It's Riyu.