Chapter 36 A Voice??

•KIM YUJI POV•

Today i walk to school with my brother which i found wierd at first but then i just understand his side. He might be just worried that i'll be in a accident again.

I also saw a keychain on my bag and Wondering where it was from. I think it's from wooyoung so i just shrug it off

Last night dream was also pretty weird.

Dreaming about San? Us being together? Pshh, that Playboy? Why would he love me anyways?

Those questions still in my head. I want to ask those to hongjoong hyung but nah, he will tease me if i do.

Now i was in school and the students attention are on mine. Tskk, it's just 7:46 in the morning and i'm getting annoyed by their glances. What do they need?

I turn to my locker room and saw my textbooks are different now. Uhhh? This is class 1 textbook am i right?

I'm still lost in my thoughts until minjae called my name.

"To Yuji!"

She shouts and i just lift my one eyebrow at her.

"Forgot to tell you that you, wooyoung, Mingi, yunho and i are transferred to the class 1."

Then my jaw drop. Same what?! Same class as them? Really?

"C'mon we are going to be late" she said and just drag me with her.

I got no choice right?

So i just let her drag me to that class 1 room and saw the girls and the boys chatting about something.

Then Mingi came to us.

"Yo! Minjaeee!!" He shouts then run to minjae to hug her.

Pshh, now i am the only lonely potato her in our 'circle of friends'.

Jiyeon got seonghwa, yunhae have yunho and minjae got Mingi. (A/N: Sana ol:>)

I got into class and my seatmate was Wooyoung. Of course i won't let San be my seat mate.

It was break time and i just told them that i'll stay in the classroom.

I bought a banana milk earlier so my brother doesn't need to worry about anything.

I lean at my chair and close my eyes so i can relax them and my brain.

Then suddenly something weird flashed thru my mind.

"I love you" the voice was from a.... boy?

It sounds familiar but where did i hear that? Aish! I'm going to be crazy if every little things i make them as my problems.

But... Where did it came from? It really sounds familiar.

Be ready for the next
Chapter gaiz! :D
Sorry for the late chapter LMAO
I sew some of my
Clothes so yeaaaah
Gomawo atinyy🤗💙

-AuthorNim💜