Raziel's Daughter

DISCLAIMER

This story does take place in an alternate universe, so the events that take place in this story do not follow the order of events that happened in the tv shows. In fact, most of the events that took place in the tv shows, happen differently/out of order in this book. (Mainly to fit Emilia's story.)

I do not own anything, except my baby Emilia and her story. The rest of the characters and their stories (along with villains and other supernatural beings) belong to the writers and creators of Shadowhunters, The Vampire Diaries, and The Originals.

Also, I am fully aware that Alec is gay, and I completely respect that. I am in no way trying to undermine or reject that with the existence of this story, nor cause harm. This is purely fanfiction. I absolutely adore Malec. They are by far the best ship on Shadowhunters, period.

If you have any issues with that, please just click off the story. I don't want any hate. :)

WARNING

This story contains mature language, violence, death, blood, gore, and descriptions of torture.

INFORMATION

Emilia is not just a regular vampire. She is a hybrid with angel blood. (A vampire-werewolf-angel tribrid.) So, here's a list of her abilities and weaknesses.

Hybrid Abilities:
- Super Speed
- Super Strength
- Super Agility
- Super Senses
- Healing Factor
- Immortality
- Heightened Emotions
- Emotional Control
- Mind Compulsion
- Telepathy
- Mind Manipulation
- Ability To Turn Into A Wolf At Will

Angel/Shadowhunter Abilities:
- Activate Runes
- Angelic Runes
- Heal Seraph Blade Wounds On Downworlders
- Create New Runes
- Communicate With Angels
- Can't Be Compelled

Weaknesses:
- Broken Neck
- Desiccation
- Heart Extraction
- Invitation
- Stake Through The Heart
- Being Stabbed

MAIN CAST