Sweet Surrender

A/n - Holy sh*t! I wrote KimoCop smut again. At first, I wasn't going to. But then again, I thought what the hell!

Enjoy!

Copter entered his townhouse, followed by the tall man

"Rita? Where's mom?" He asked the maid who drifted into the front room to check who just came in.

"Madam is out, sir," She greeted politely.

"Do you want anything to drink, Kim?" Copter asked walking towards the kitchen. Kimmon followed.

"Does your mom keep any beer in here?" Kimmon peered inside the fridge over Copter's shoulder.

"I'm afraid not," Copter chuckled taking out a couple of sodas.

"Too bad," Kimmon hummed, hovering over the smaller guy.

Copter turned around and handed one can to Kim. He took it, broke the top, still smiling down at the small man. Copter pressed his lips together to stop his smiles. Kimmon touched his finger, cold and wet with the condensation from the can, to the pretty dimple appeared with the smile. Copter slapped Kim's chest and wiped the cold from his cheek, laughing.

The maid, Rita stared at their gentle flirting.

"Let's go to my room," Copter placed his empty can on the counter and tugged Kimmon's hands, seeing the maid's bemused expression. He's positive that the maid will readily report their exchange to mom the moment she gets home. Too late to be worried about it. As a matter of fact, Copter doesn't even mind. "We'll be in my room, Rita." He told the still staring maid. "Lay an extra place tonight. My friend is staying for dinner." He called over his shoulder, dragging the other man by the hand. He bet that mom would be overjoyed to finally meet his so-called boss, cum friend.

"Am I staying?" Kimmon murmured, referring to the part where Copter said that Kimmon is staying for dinner. There's an amusing note to his tone as he climbed the staircase after Copter.

"Yes, you are," Copter opened the door to his room and turned around to close and lock it.

Copter gasped when the tall man suddenly hugged him from behind.

"Am I only your friend, then?" He murmured to Copter's ear. The younger man shuddered when warm breath brushed his earlobe.

"You're also my, Boss," Copter leaned back against the hard chest, folding his own hands over the older man's arms, tightly wrapped around his torso.

"Hmmm..." Kimmon hummed. "Is that all?"

"Well..." Copter trailed off. "We also hook up," He shrugged. "Occasionally..."

Kimmon loosened his arms and gently turned Copter around to face him.

"Look at me?" He lifted Copter's face up.