Sucker for You

I'm a sucker for you
You say the word and I'll go anywhere blindly
I'm a sucker for you, yeah
Any road you take, you know that you'll find me
I'm a sucker for all the subliminal things
No one knows about you (about you) about you (about you)
And you're making the typical me break my typical rules
It's true, I'm a sucker for you, yeah (Sucker by Jhonas Brothers)

I'm a sucker for youYou say the word and I'll go anywhere blindlyI'm a sucker for you, yeahAny road you take, you know that you'll find meI'm a sucker for all the subliminal thingsNo one knows about you (about you) about you (about you)And you're ...

Bas strolled out of the Faculty of Management. He looked around, probably looking for God and Tee, to see if they have come to pick him up like yesterday. When he didn't see anyone, he started dragging his feet home, dipping his head low against the glaring sun.

Godt chuckled softly. He started the car, began crawling after the stubborn young man.

Bas stopped short when he noticed the car, crawling at a snail's speed to match to his pace.

For a moment he looked scared. Then he frowned seeing Godt on the wheel.

"What are you doing here?"

Bas asked peering into the car as if he hadn't been expecting someone to pick him up earlier.

"Came to pick you up," Godt smiled nonchalantly.

Bas thought for a moment, struggling inside. His lips twitched as if he wanted to say fuck off to Godt. Yet, his eagerness to be with the tall man finally won.

He opened the door and got in the passenger seat. There's an adorable pout in his face.

"Where's Tee?" Bas asked tossing his book bag over to the back seat. Godt shook his head at the show of disrespect for books but he didn't say anything.

"He's sick and at home," He answered instead.

"Then, why are you here?" Bas asked grudgingly. Godt had a hunch that their tug of war isn't quite over yet.

If Bas wants to play then he too is ready to play.

"To pick you up," Godt answered with a hint of a smile.

Bas huffed.

He couldn't rile Godt up with his silly tactics anymore. But he wants to see out of control Godt. It made him shiver, remembering the kiss yesterday. What would have happened if Copter hadn't interrupted? Would they go further? All the way?