Kimmon & Copter

A/n - So the chapter came out as longer than I intended. Then I broke it into parts. I hope you don't mind. 🥰😘😍

One month later

One month later...

The Black Ducati monster bike zipped through the deserted lanes of Bangkok city. It's barely light at this hour of the morning. The sunlight cracked the dark sky throwing shades of red, yellow, orange over the city.

The bike stopped at the iron gate of the elegant townhouse.

The person riding in the back slipped out of the bike and fumbled to remove the strap of the helmet. The other person, the taller one, the older one, the one who is still straddling the monster bike, sighed and reached out to snap open the buckle at the other young man's throat.

"I'll see you again tonight," He murmured removing the helmet from the disheveled head of the shorter one and placing it over his thigh.

"I haven't spent a night at my own bed since last Saturday," Copter shook his head, smiling. He combed his fingers through his blond hair, evening out the messed up silky strands.

"So?" Kimmon tilted his head giving his signature crooked smile. "What's good in sleeping on your own bed, alone?" He leaned forward, "Sleeping in mine is much more entertaining, don't you think?" and whispered.

"Dad will be back from the business trip tonight," Copter chuckled shaking his head at Kimmon's smirking face. "He'll wonder where I got to." Sometimes it's so hard to resist his single-minded lover.

"Tell him you're spending the night at Joss's." Kimmon persisted.

"You have gotten awfully clingy, lately," Copter grumbled, trying to ignore Kimmon's alluring voice. It's so tempting; he very much wants to give in, yet resisted. He needs to be home when dad comes or else he'll wonder.

"It's entirely your fault, you know...," Kimmon complained with a sigh. "You have come and turned my world upside down...." He suddenly grinned, dragging Copter closer, by grabbing his forearm.

"Don't be overdramatic," Copter pursed his lips, trying to be firm yet came closer willingly. "I'll see what I can do about tonight," He added because he really doesn't have the power to resist Kimmon. Maybe he'll sneak out.

The sky had gotten completely light. The atmosphere is misty and crisp telling them that the approaching day is going to be beautiful.

Copter raised on his tippy toes to place a gentle kiss on the older man's lips. "Got to go, now." He whispered. If he didn't take the initiative to depart first, Kimmon would never leave. It's always Copter who says the last word and hangs up during phone conversations. Kimmon would always linger until Copter said his farewells.

It had become their thing.

"Bye," Kimmon murmured, reluctantly letting the young man go.

Copter walked away knowing that Kimmon is still there staring at his back. Only when he opened the door and slipped in did he hear the bike being kick-started and engine reviving.