Chapter 12: Operation: Half a Nazi.

Mondayyyyy March 30thhhh

I know you birthday was yesterday but happy late birthday again Swaaaaayyyyy-Swaaaaaayyyyy!

I'm not sure if I specified, but this is back in time, so while America and Alaska are walking through the woods, Ussr is doing this.
😋
~~~~~~~~~~~

Ussr walked down the street, trying to remember the correct way to America's place. He knew it was away from where all the other CountryHumans were, as a way to keep his States a secret and safe. He was walking because right after he talked to Armenia about where Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan were, he rushed out of the house at full speed, forgetting his keys to his truck on the counter. What luck.

I could just go and ask Britain. I did say I was heading over... Ussr thought, doing a U-Turn and walking in the opposite direction he was a few seconds ago. He didn't really like Britain that much, and didn't realize when he growled in anger.

Estonia was outside on her porch, getting a bit of fresh air when she noticed Soviet on the other side of the road on the sidewalk. When he did a 180° turn it looked weird to the normal eye, and he came on as angry, which made it mildly disturbing. Then he friggin' growled, like, really loud, and scared the crap out of her. Estonia quietly went back inside, not wanting to be caught and yelled at by her father, who happened to be a Communist for witnessing him do something so weird.

But then Britain would have to be told of the Library... and that would be terrible... USSR continued to think to himself, unknowingly walking to the British Residence. What about America's brother... C.... Canades? No... Canada! What if I asked him..... he surely knows of America's States given how close they are... And from Ukraine and Kazakhstan's descriptions he's way too nice to do anything to the Library....

Ussr continued to think as he walked in the direction of Great Britain's residence, wanting to find Canada. France, New Zealand, Australia and Canada currently lived there, America having as well before he knew of his States and moved.

This whole ordeal was going to be hard. Soviet had to seem completely normal to get Britain to let him talk to his son, had to convince Canada to take him to America's place, convince the States he wasn't a threat, and get them to tell him where the heck America went and who was with him. Soviet decided to call it Operation: Half a Nazi. Because everything with Third Riech and him was terribly difficult to do back in the day, and he knew that this was only half of it. Call it inspiration.

He somehow found himself at the door of Great Britain's, and for a minute or two actually thought of walking back to his own house, locking himself in his room, and playing the National Anthem of USSR. Why didn't he just go back to his own residence? The question played over and over in his head, but he couldn't find an accurate answer.

Just speak English. Speak English. It's not that hard. He told himself, knocking on the door. And out of all the Countries that could have gotten the door, it was Great Britain himself. Just speak Eng- Soviet was cut off from his thought when he saw Britain, and said the first thing that came to mind.

"Guten Tag!" (Good Day)

Really Soviet? You had one job! He yelled at himself, smiling at Britain like he was normal. "Uh, Good day Soviet." He said in that British accent of his.

Why the heck was the USSR at his house? He didn't get to ask his question as Soviet was the first to ask, this time successfully speaking in English. "My apologies. Do vvvvvou happen to know vvvhere Canada is?" He asked,  the Russian accent getting in the way of it sounding normal-ish.

"Canada? The boy is in his room. Might I ask why the bloody hell you want to speak to him?" Britain asked, the not-so-nice words coming out by accident. To be honest, Soviet was surprised it took him this long to use it. "I vvant to ask him about Hockey. Vvor Россия." (Russia) Soviet said, thankful his son played Hockey.

"Sure..." Britain said, still curious of the Russian. "Canada, you have a guest!" He yelled, then looked back to USSR and smiled like he didn't just yell at the top of his lungs. Just speak English, Just speak English. Canada came walking down the stairs, and when he saw Soviet he froze.

"Bonjour." (Hello)

He then scolded hmself internally for not speaking the one language he told himself to. "H-Hi." Canada stuttered, scared out of his mind. Why the heck did the Soviet Union want to talk to him?

Britain walked back inside, and Canada thought this as some sort of punishment, so he thought of every bad thing he ever did, the worst being when he accidentally took a shot of Whiskey, thinking it was Maple Syrup. That was a crazy day for a young Canada.

"I havvve to ask vou about Amerikka." Soviet explained, only worsening Canada's nerves. What was Soviet going to do to him? He could only wonder, before USSR seemed to notice his uneasiness. "It's about the States." He whispered. Canada's eyes widened. How the heck does he know? He thought. America only told people he trusted, so how does the Scary Russian know?

"I vill explain evvverything on the vvey."

~~~