Chapter 4

Jennie's POV

Continuation...

We are still waiting as the host announce for the Daesangs. The host did some unnecessary speech just to thrilled everyone. I don't know why but I'm nervous as well. I looked at his place, his legs were shaking, but his face shows otherwise.

Seems like he's nervous but not. Know what I'm saying?

"2016 Melon Music Awards, Best Album of the Year...." The host opens the card, and a smile plastered on her face. "The winner is Bangtan Sonyeondan! Congratulations!"

Rapmon sunbaenim stood up shocked. His members also. Jungkook's eyes widen, while the others were in an awe expression. Taehyung was shocked as well. His cute reaction made me smile.

They went to the stage with a teary eyes. Jin oppa was crying already. They got the award and bowed many times.

Jisoo unnie was proud. I can see that. Her expression moisten. She seems like she is about to cry. When I looked at the two ladies their expression is the same with unnie.

Nayeon from Twice my bestfriend was smiling not just for BTS but to me as well. Am I that transparent?

I smiled at her and just nudge the feeling that someone's looking at me which obviously there is. Him.

Even though he's too far from our seats, he was looking at our direction. The tears in his eyes formed, he wants to cry. Such a cutie. I know how softhearted he is. And I understand him.

As his members finished their speech they bowed a lot of times. The host then announced the other daesangs and I am proud for my other bestfriend.

Twice got the Best Song. While Exo sunbae got the Best Artist Awards.

We stayed until the show ends and to participate for the Encore. We greet our fans then we head backstage to change our outfits.

I was shocked when I saw him outside our dressing room. What's he doing there?

"Why is oppa standing outside our dressing room?" Lisa whispered as she ask. I look at her disdainfully on how she addressed Taehyung. She smiled at me and walked ahead of us approaching Taehyung.

"Aish Lalisa." I said lowly. Chaeng just smiled at me while Jisoo unnie followed Lisa.

"Oppa congrats!" Lisa cheerfully said.

"Thanks." Then he looked at my direction. I smiled at him, but he just have this plain expression, he walked towards me and hugged me. I was shocked literally. I think my eyeballs will go out. What is he doing?!

"Tae-" before I can even push him I heard him sniff, is he crying?

"Aish Kim Taehyung." A guy whispered but that doesn't stop him from hugging me.

"V hyung!" Another man shouted.

"Taehyung your members." Jisoo unnie butted in.

That's when he pull from our hug and wiped his face. Instead of being confused by his actions I smiled at his cuteness. He looked like a baby.

"Jennie, we're sorry about that." Jimin sunbae apologized as he went near me. I just waved my hands telling him 'it's fine'

"Hyung why would you hug Jennie noona?" I was shocked again to what Jungkook sunbae called me.

Maybe he realized what he said because he looked at me with an awkward smile on his lips. "Sorry I just want to call you noona." I smiled at him.

"We need to go Taehyung, fans might see us."

He didn't say anything but he looked at me. His eyes are still swollen but he smiled at me. "I'll go ahead now. Take care." He turned his back but before he walked away he looked at me once again and patted my head.

That's what he always do before. And by that small gesture my heart did a somersault. He then walked away.

"Oh-kay." Lisa's reaction was like she's watching a KDrama.

Chaeng was smirking then she entered our dressing room.

"That was unexpected Jennie." Jisoo unnie said then went in also.

Lisa just smile at me showing her teeth, then she put her arms on my shoulder and we went inside our dressing room.

While me? I was left confused on his sudden change. I thought that he's mad at me, but based from how he dealt with me just now, it seems like he forgot what happened to us 6 years ago.

"Jennie Kim, go change now. If you're still confused on what just happened, let me tell you this. Yes he hugged you. He told you to take care and lastly he patted your head." Jisoo unnie's voice was obviously teasing me. Chaeng just smile on what she said, while Lisa put her head on my shoulder.

"Wah, I'm jealous to you unnie." She whispered on my ear.

"Aish Lalisa, maybe you forgot what you just did?" I scolded her.

"What did you do this time Lisa?" Chaeng asked.

"I don't know." She was confused while looking at me.

"Oppa? Really Manoban?"

"Oh is that it? Unnie I'm starting to feel like, you like Taehyung sunbae." She teased me while walking towards the two ladies. Chaeng was looking at me with an amused smile on her lips.

"I'm not." I quickly answered to her tease.

"You know Jennie I hated the fact that it isn't just me who has a connection with BTS." Out of the blue, Jisoo unnie said. Chaeng stopped from removing her accessories while Lisa's face became blank. And I am looking at her seriously.

"But based from what I saw, V is actually different from his hyungs. He's very good. And it shows on his face how he adores you." That statement made my heart flattered.

Jisoo unnie praising him. He is indeed a good guy, the guy whom a lot of girls are drooling over. The guy who can melt thousands of hearts. A guy who has a great personality.

But that kind of guy doesn't deserve a coward lady like me. He deserve someone better. He deserve someone who can fight for him, and make him stay. A lady who can say to everybody out there that she's proud to have him.

I smiled at unnie, but the smile didn't reach to my eyes. A smile that hides a lot of pain, unexpectedly tears formed in my eyes. That made the three ladies to hugged me. And made me breakdown.

"I hurt him." That's all I can say. I feel someone caressed my back. They looked at me with worry visible on their eyes.

"I messed up." I added. Yes I messed up big time.

"Unnie, even if you hurt him you still has a chance to make it up to him, right?" Still innocent Lisa advised.

"Unnie, why don't you talk with him. You can still work on your friendship." Chaeng added. I'm very lucky to have them as my sisters by heart.

"Jennie, if you're really sorry to him, talked to him. Don't just hide yourself in a cave. He seemed to be finding out a way to approach you. He's being friendly."

Jisoo unnie might be tough at times but I know she is fragile just like me, it has been months since we debuted. Jisoo unnie haven't showed her fragile state, but she always show it to us. Especially if we are in pain.

"Thank you." I thanked.

Taehyung haven't changed. I remembered before that whenever he's about to cry or when he's crying already he always looked for me. Because he doesn't want to share his burden or happy moments to somebody else.

I watched some videos that when he's happy or in a verge of crying Jimin sunbae was the guy he can hug to. But he still show that he's tough. He doesn't want to show to his fan that he's a crybaby.

But earlier was different he showed his ordinary him. The Taehyung who cries not minding the people around him. And he did that with me.

Unconsciously I touched the part of my head where he patted me. And an unforeseen smile plastered on my lips, making my members to look weird at me.