chapter 2

Kate Pov

Hmm Instagram has nothing to do well besides watching tiktok. I love tiktok I watch those things 24/7. Today as I was watching some tiktok's on Instagram I came upon a video with these 4 guys dancing there were really good but the one on the front left was pretty cute his smile made me  go crazy. After that one video I started to look for more videos of him and god that boy could dance and he was amazingly cute so I decided to look true the tags and I found his Instagram the name was lopez_tony . I followed him. He was really hot damn. After watching more videos there had this one dance that  everyone was doing that's when a video slap me right across the face it was and edit about his leak and the dance  that was trending was based on his leak. OMG that had me going wild. That had me saying he was even more hot but nothing was more hot to me then  his smile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Few days later

While I was going true Tony's story I saw some writing say (YOU SHOULDN'T THINK ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOU YOU'ER BEAUTIFUL JUST THE WAY YOU ARE ❤️❤️❤️) So I send him back a text saying (you to are beautiful don't let know one tell you otherwise ❤️❤️) i know he wasn't going to see this so I sent it anyways. The rest of the day went by, I watch more videos and I found out that one of the boys Tony was always dance with is his brother. Ondreaz was Tony's brother name he was pretty hot but I still liked Tony.