chapter 38

Tony Pov

After I was done eating the soup that Kate made which was quite tasty, I went looking for Ondreaz again because he wasn't there when everyone was eating.
After a while of looking I decided to go get some thing to drink.
When I enter the kitchen Ondreaz, Thomas and Kate were they, Ondreaz was eating and Kate on the other hand was playing with her food. She kinda looked a little sick it's until she said she'd be right back, I know something was wrong. I followed Kate upstairs to our room to fine her vomiting.......

Tony: KATE, what's wrong
Kate: Please never let me eat so much......(vomiting)
Tony: KATE

Kate didn't look so good, she's light skin and looks pale. I went up to her and lift her hair from her face while she vomit. By the time Kate was done I think she probably had nothing in her stomach.....

Tony: Kate do you want anything
Kate: no..I just want to go to......(Kate faint)
Tony: KATE....

FUCK, Kate just faint, I quickly pick her up and carried her to the bed. I made sure she wasn't cold or anything, I tried wake her up but it didn't work. I was starting to panick, I rushed out the room to the kitchen to get some water......

Ondreaz: Tony, what's wrong

I didn't answer Ondreaz I just rushed back upstairs, I could hear him yelling at me. I even thinking he started to follow me.....

Ondreaz: TONY, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WHERE IS KATE.....

When I arrive back in the room, I took some of the water and try flickering it on Kate but nothing work. Then Ondreaz came up and saw Kate.....

Ondreaz: TONY WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
Tony: Kate faint
Ondreaz: and you didn't think to call, I'm calling a doctor to come
Tony: yeah do that....

Ondreaz called a doctor while I was still trying to get Kate up but nothing worked. After a few minutes Ondreaz was back with a doctor. I let the doctor do her thing while I watch from a far.....

Doctor: ok so can I ask what she ate for the day

I couldn't even talk I was so much in my thoughts I didn't even notice when the doctor talked to me it's until Ondreaz speaked up, I snapped out of my thoughts.....

Ondreaz: from breakfast she ate pancakes and well she kinda of ate a whole lot of snacks and well she was going to eat but she started to vomit
Doctor: ok I see what's wrong, she needs to eat when she gets up but from now she'll be asleep as how she vomited out everything she ate
Ondreaz: ok but what was the cross for her to faint
Doctor: she had only breakfast first of all then she ate a hold lot of snacks as you said so well her body didn't want the snacks it needed food so I'm guessing her stomach got turned up so she vomited out the snacks and her body got to weak so she fainted
Ondreaz: oh right then I'll walk you out
Tony: thanks doctor
Doctor: it's my pleasure, oh um... when she gets up you may want to get her something to eat and some pills for probably headache's
Ondreaz: I'll make sure of it

After Ondreaz and the doctor left I sat next to Kate while she slept, I can't believe I let that happen it's only the second day Kate's here how could I have let this happen. If I can't even make sure she eats right what I'm I sure of, what if I didn't come upstairs to check on her what would have happened what if she had.....no that could never happened. I have to make of it. Today I promise to myself that as long as I live Kate will always be safe.....

Ondreaz: Tony you ok
Tony: do I look ok, Ondreaz what would have happened if I didn't reach in time
Ondreaz: Tony stop Kate's ok now I really think you should go to bed
Tony: I don't want to sleep
Ondreaz: so what you're going to do stared at Kate whole night like a crazy person
Tony: no I'm....going for a drive make sure nothing happens with Kate when I'm gone
Ondreaz: are you stupid or something why would I let anything happen to kate

I could stay there and watch Kate anymore, why did I not let her eat something before I gave her all those snacks. I was stupid for not thinking about if she ate or not. I know what I'm going to be doing in the morning, I'm going to carry Kate out for breakfast and make sure she eats and I mean eat enough that nothing could happen like that again. After I got back I went upstairs Ondreaz was had fallen asleep, It had a chair which I had place next to where Kate was sleeping. I took a seat there and just watching how peaceful Kate looked while sleeping, I don't know what it is about her but I just love her she where different. I love how she can be at time it's funny when she tries to get me jealous, like when she said she'd make Ondreaz her new cuddle buddy when she's watching movies it kinda if cute. I don't know what I would do without her I love her so much and there nothing that can change that not anyone. I know why kate's holding back, I know it's because of our age but I don't kind about and pluse I'm only 5 year's older and I don't see nothing's wrong with that. I don't think I could live without Kate she the one for me the only one......

Next day...

It was about 7:30am and I was just sitting here waiting for Kate to wake up. I had already told Ondreaz that we were going out for breakfast so he went to get ready. After a few minutes Kate finally woke up....

Kate: morning, you ok
Tony: get ready we're going out for breakfast......

Hope you guys like please comment and vote love you guys ❤️❤️❤️