chapter 8

2 months later

It's been 2 months now since me and Tony started talking. Tony and I have became really close it almost like we've known each other for years. It was a week before Tony announced that he'd be choosing one of his fan's to fly over to LA with him at the hype house. I was allowed to go my dad had got close to Tony so he trust him to let me go to LA for 2 months with Tony it was weird but it was all cool. For those 2 months I would have to be away from my boyfriend Antonio it was a shock that I took a boy with the same first name of Tony but it was ok. Antonio didn't know about me going LA to meet a boy he just know I was going to meet a friend. I didn't want to tell him it was a boy I didn't want him thinking that I was cheating even though it sounds like I am. Tony didn't know about Antonio only because I wasn't ready to tell him he was the reason that I had a chance to be with him. Since i had like a month and a half to get ready to go LA my dad had given me money to buy clothes also he gives me money to also put away to go LA he didn't have to but he still did my mom to she didn't have much but she still gived me she was sick so that why she didn't gave me. Though I didn't want the take the money because I know she would have probably need it as how she's sick but she still gaved me.......