chapter 33

Tony Pov

Fuck, what did I just do I shouldn't have ask Kate about what happened that night when her ex tried to rape her. Though I have no idea why she's acting so, could it be because Kate had feeling for me all that time and she didn't think I liked her so she tried to talk to her ex about me so that he won't think that she was cheating because he didn't even know about me being her friend. When she told him about me and that it was me she was going to see in LA, he must have thought I was some sick person who wanted to have sex with her, and he maybe notice that Kate liked me so he decided to have sex with her so she would know that she was his but he tried to do it without her approval. Ahhhh.......I don't know what to think, fuck I should go look for Kate and tell her I'm sorry.

After thinking about how to tell Kate I'm sorry, I spread of downstairs to look for her. The first place I thought she may have gone was outside to the pool but then no one was there, but then Kate loves to go in a quite place when she's mad. So I went there to see if she's there but she's wasn't, maybe she's with kouvr. I went up to kouvr room but when I asked for her, kouvr said she's maybe with Ondreaz and the rest of them. After I finally fine way Ondreaz was, Ondreaz wasn't there but at least Ryland and Nick was there but guess what they don't know where kate was but they said Ondreaz went upstairs. Since I didn't fine her they I went to the living room to see if she was there, and what met my eyes was Kate beautiful face sleeping and OMG she looked so piece full. I took her up and carry here up to our room because I didn't want to wake her up.

When I arrive up to our room Ondreaz was already they, he watch me put Kate on the bed then started to ask questions.....

Ondreaz: um....where the two of you was
Tony: I was looking for kate, and then I found her sleeping on the couch
Ondreaz: why was she sleeping on the couch though when the two of you were in the room
Tony: ahhhh..... I'll tell you later I just wanted to sleep
Ondreaz: ok, then just don't kick me of the bed with how you're acting
Tony: I'm sorry, I'll tell you later what happened later
Ondreaz ok if you say do

Morning

It finally morning now Kate should be up in a few minutes, I should ask Ondreaz to make some for her to eat, while I go fine some things to do today until Kate figure out what she wants to do. Kate doesn't really like to go nowhere she's always home it's not like her father does carry her nowhere is just that, well Kate said that when she was younger her mom would always had her home so she growed to love staying at home. So until she figure out what she wants to do I'll be planning some things we could do home here.

After I ask Ondreaz to make something for Kate to eat I went upstairs to see if she got up......when I opened the door I was met with an confused Kate....

Tony: good morning, you ok
Kate: um...yeah, um....how did I end up back upstairs
Tony: oh well i felt bad last night so I went looking for you and then I found you past out on the couch so I took you back upstairs
Kate: oh......I'm sorry about that is just I'm actually really not ready to talk about that night
Tony: no I'm sorry I shouldn't have pushed you to talk to me I'm sorry
Kate: it's ok, so what we're going to do today
Tony: well I want to give you that tour and we can do whatever you want
Kate: hmm....ok just let me go bath and change into something else then my pjs
Tony: haha....yeah you can meet everyone downstairs for breakfast
Kate: ok then, see you in a few minutes

After I left kate, even though I know I told her we could do whatever she wanted, I still do know that Kate doesn't know what to do, so I went to the grocery and bought snacks and and made sure to by dark chocolate and cake, Kate had told me a time that she loves dark chocolate and cake. I also bought marshmallow so that we could play chubby bunny, I also bought different types of bang I think Kate's going to be hyper but I actually want to see her hyper.

When I arrive back home, I got all my bags and walk to the kitchen, I was meet with Ondreaz and kate. Kate was saying something about she wanted to tell me something.....

Tony: tell me what.....
Kate: um....
Ondreaz: she wanted to tell you that she really wants to see around the house
Kate: um..... yeah
Tony: ok... that's was weird, but if you like we can go for the tour right after you're done eating
Kate: um.... sure
(After Kate was done eating)
Kate: so...what did you bought with you there
Tony: some snacks for you to try
Kate: really, oh speaking of snacks I got a whole lot upstairs that I bought back home we can teast test, well only because I  don't know what to do after the tour
Tony: haha...I know you wouldn't that's why I bought snacks
Kate: haha....so Ondreaz you coming
Ondreaz: I'll catch up with you guys later
Kate: ok then.... well talk later right
Ondreaz: um.... yeah we will
Tony: okk...you two, coming Kate let's start the tour

Hope you guys like reading my book and please comment and vote love you guys ❤️ ❤️❤️