chapter 51

Tony Pov

Last night after Ryland found me and Kate kissing in the pool, everyone join us in the pool after we were done playing me Ondreaz, Ryland, Patrick,Nick and Calvin went upstairs. Kate had went up early on to go change, when we went into the room Kate was just on the bed on her phone......

Ondreaz: hey Kate
Kate: hey what you guys going to do
Ryland: just playing around
Kate: ok
Tony: what you doing
Kate: nothing really

      After a little while of being in the room, I could see Kate was getting tired and if we didn't leave she was going to kill us. I give everyone an look and they got that what I was thinking and we left the room, we went downstairs and I went on a live. Literally everyone on the live was asking how Kate was going and like where she was if she was cool if I like her. I didn't answer them because I know Kate doesn't want anything getting out, after the live it was like 1:45am so I went to bed Kate was out I'm guessing that she was really sleepy. Anyways this morning I went upstairs to see why Ondreaz was taking so long to wake up Kate but when I enter the room he was just about to leave. Before Ondreaz left he told me and Kate that if  we were going to do anything to use condoms but i told him that I would and Kate literally scream at me, but it's not like I'm going to actually have sex with her right now that'll be over doing it now like she already agreed to date so I wasn't go to push her. When Kate scream at me I answered her by calling her baby and Kate look at if she wanted to cried. When I ask Kate if she why she looked as if she was going to cry, she said she was and when I asked her why she said because I called her baby. Kate said that she never thought that I'd be calling her that I wrap her in a huge and when I did let her go, she started to argue because she want to cuddle. I swear this girl dose really act like kouvr in a relationship like I really wanted to see if she was really like that and it's true because Kate just so cute when try to be argue when I let her go from the huge. After a little while of hugging Kate I left her to get changed. I went downstairs and just lime me the boys. After a few minutes I went into the kitchen to fine Nick asking Kate who hoodie she was wearing, I'm guessing it's mine but when I asked her she said it was Calvin but Calvin came in the same time with his on and like why would I believe that it's not like Kate would actually wear Calvin hoodie. Kate told Calvin that he was so post to say that it was his, it quite cute the way she try to lie and say it's not mine. I asked Kate again who one it was and then she said that it was her's and that it use to be my. I asked Kate if she was already steeling my hoodies and she said that it wasn't steeling that it was taking and god this girl was killing me. Mia told Kate that she sound like kouvr and I won't lie she did. After while of talking with everyone Ryland asked which one of the boys were saying what we were doing today but kouvr told him for us to eat first and then. After we were all done eating everyone went to the living room.....

Ryland: ok so who's picking what we're doing
Nick: how about the beach
Kate: hmm....that sounds nice i haven't been to a beach for a while
Kouvr: yeah I'm up for the beach
Thomas: then the beach it is
(Knock knock)
Chase: I'll get it
Thomas: anyway guys you should go get ready
Chase: guys look who it is, Jake and James
Kate: JAKEE
Jack: KATE, you still came
Kate: yeah I did
James: wow and no one thinked to call us
Thomas: haha.... sorry guys
Jack: you guys were having all the fun with Kate without us
Ryland: oh trust me when I say that we weren't the only people have a really good time with Kate
Kate: RYLAND
Ryland: what it's true, you and Tony were having a really good time in the pool last night
Jack: wait what
Nick: Ryland said that Kate and Tony were doing something out there last night
James: wait so that means that kate and Tony are dating
Kate: yes and please do let no one know please
Jack: don't worry we're so stupid to go tell the whole world
Kate: thanks
James: so what you guys going to do today
Thomas: we was about to go get ready to go to the beach, you guys want to come
Jack: yeah why not
Thomas: well everyone go get ready.......

New characters

Jack Wright and James Wright

Age: 17Birthday: 29/03/2003Born: CaliforniaInstagram: @jack

Age: 17
Birthday: 29/03/2003
Born: California
Instagram: @jack.wright21, @james.wright
#twins