chapter 21

Day before flight

Kate Pov

It's been a few weeks now; it's actually the day before my flight and Tony hasn't talk to me and well I didn't want to text him only because I was afraid of what I would hear. Though I was excited that tomorrow I would be leaving to LA. I know Tony loved me but I didn't want him in any trouble and I had already fallen for him so all that was left for me to do was to be a living hell he'd stop loving me and even stop talking to me and maybe I'll be broken but at least he won't be in trouble for dating an under age girl Tony was only 5 year's older but no one is going to look at it that way. Maybe he'll see as I do and pluse I'm not mented to be with Tony and I don't know if he sees that.

Tony Pov

It's been an week already and Kate hasn't talk to me; I've have also but it was because I was still shock that she said she loved me. Ondreaz had told me. God the thought Kate actually loved me but the way ondreaz sayed it made me think that Kate was unsure of something but if she was unsure that I loved her will she'd wrong I love her with all my heart. Kate's just different; I've met lot of girls but nun of them was like Kate. Yes all girls are beautiful but Kate was even more beautiful to me; her big brown eyes that would make me want to fall down to her feet, she was also so funny. Kate was one of those girls that every man want but could never have but I'm not going to be one of them I'm go to make sure Kate's my I love her.

Thanks for reading hope you guys love and what do you guys think will Tony still love Kate even if she makes his life hell or will she changed her mind when she sees how much Tony loves her and would the still love each because of there ages please comment and vote love you guys ❤️❤️❤️