chapter 17

Kate Pov

After I ran out of Antonio's car I ran inside the house and first person I had to face was my dad lucky thing I'd known he would be there so I had already wipe my tears away.

Dad: Kate how come you're home already
Kate: oh um.....I just want to come home I didn't really have much to tell Antonio
Dad: so why Antonio did come in; you know it's good for me to talk to him since he wants to become my son-in-law for the rest of my life (laughing)
Kate: dad I need to talk about that
Dad: what??
Kate: dad Antonio and I broke up (starting to cry)
Dad: what why was it because of Tony
Kate: NO Tony had nothing to do with our break up
Dad: so what was about
Kate: if I tell you; you're going to want to kill him
Dad: I'm proud of you I know what he tried to do but you didn't let him and now I I can trust you even more
Kate: you already know
Dad: yes but I'm not going to promise that I'm not going to talk to Antoino
Kate: ok then that's good enough
Dad: do you want to tell me what he tried to do you
Kate: nah I know for a fact if I tell you; you're going to want to kill him
Dad: fine then go up to bed

Now I was back to crying I hated Antonio I had love him so much he was never like that he was always so sweet he loved me so much that he would have never done that but he provid me wrong he did that to me. I just wanted someone to talk to but I couldn't talk to my best friend Trinity only because I need to talk about Tony but she didn't know that I talked to Tony she isn't from Trinidad she is from California we had met on Instagram when I had just almost liked all her videos of her fan page. She was the first to text that day it was literally 11:26pm. She had ask if we could be friends and well I didn't really become friends with people online but she was different that whole night we spent talking about Tony and Ondreaz being our husbands and here I am not even able to tell her that Tony's my best friend also only if I could have tell her it'd be so much better I loved her she would tell me what to do if I talk to her. After a few minutes of thinking on what to do Tony called I tried do wipe all my tears fast away but the first thing Tony notice was that I was crying I didn't want him see me this way. I told him that I was just rubbing my eyes but he got it out of me to tell him that I had a boyfriend. I could see that Tony didn't believe I had a boyfriend. But then the way he put it out asking why he broke up with me give me the though that Tony had already started falling for me. The final question he was why he broke up with me. When I told him Tony couldn't make to hear that he looked so mad all he could have say was that he was sorry that; that happened to me. It broke me even more to see him leave me. I could see Tony feel for me but I didn't want him to get in trouble for being with a 15 year's old. I had to make sure I don't fall for Tony so maybe he wouldn't fall for me again.

New character

James Williams

Age: 35
Birthday: 04/8/1984
Born: Trinidad and Tobago
Dad: of Kate

Sorry no guys I could fine a pic of someone I think would look like Kate dad sorry.

Hope you like today chapter please vote and comment thanks guys love you ❤️❤️❤️