chapter 77

Kate pov

     This morning before Tony woke up I went and bathe and I literally scrubbed my skin so much I think is started looking pink. Tony had woke up just when I had came out of the bathroom, I could see that he noticed my skin. I haven't talk to Tony yet about what happened last night and well I don't think I'm ready yet. When Tony asked me about my skin I just changed the subject to that I was going downstairs. After a while I went back upstairs to our room and just got lost in thought, that's when Tony came in he had found some pic of me and Ondreaz from last night when Ondreaz was trying to calm me down. Tony was arguing that I was cheating on him and like I couldn't believe he'd think that but I guess he's just mad right now so I just decided that I'd tell him what really happened in that pic when he's more calm but here he is still talking shit....

Tony: I don't know why I let you in my life like you're just like every fucking....

     I slapped Tony before he could even said another word, like how got he think of me so....

Kate: if I was like every other girl I would have probably tell every single one of your fan's were the hype ywas and let them know how an asshole you can be

     I left Tony with that and run out the house and sat on the stairs. Tony really think that I cheated on him with his Ondreaz when the only person could ever love is him. How could he think that way about me doesn't he trust me. I spent a while crying my life out and when I was about to go back inside Trinity call out to me. When I saw her I ran and  hugged her, that's when the tears started coming again.....

Trinity: Kate what's wrong

     I told Trinity everything....

Kate: Trinity I don't want to be here
Trinity: ok you can come stay with me until Tony cool his head down
Kate: no I want to go home

    With that I got up and ran up to our room....

Tony: you're back, you should be with your boyfriend
Kate: Tony I want to go home
Tony: of course you do, because the only thing you're good at is running just like how you run to your mom when you and your step mom fall out

     With that I slapped Tony again....

Kate: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I GO TRUE SO YOU DON'T GET TO TELL ME THAT I ALWAYS RUN AWAY FROM MY PROBLEMS
Tony: FUCK THIS YOU'RE LEAVING TONIGHT
Kate: good I'll start packing

     Tony left and I started packing all my things while crying, and when I was done Tony came in the room.....

Tony: are you done
Kate: um....yeah
Tony: good, get your things and meet me downstairs

   With that he left....

Ryland: Kate we'll help you get your things downstairs
Kate: thanks guys

    Ryland, Nick, Patrick and Calvin help me get me thing downstairs while I carried Tony's birthday gift....

Thomas: so I guess this is gooy bye
Kate: um..I guess so,

    Everyone that was in the room gived me a huge and Trinity and give me my birthday gift.

     And well Ondreaz asked Trinity to come with me, Tony and him because he didn't want Tony argue

     And well Ondreaz asked Trinity to come with me, Tony and him because he didn't want Tony argue. Ondreaz help me put my things in the car and we were now heading to the airport. When we arrived Tony gived me my ticket back home, before I leave I wanted to give Tony his gift....

Kate: um....so you maybe hate me right now but this was for you
Tony: keep it, I don't want anything from you
Kate: fine I'll just burn it when I get home

   With that I left Tony, Ondreaz and Trinity and now I was on a plane going home.......