chapter 16

Tony Pov

     Today I had to announce the winner on who I would be flying over for the July and August even though it had no winner  the only person I wanted to was Kate. Today Tayler had literally took my phone and ran around the house asking everyone if  me and Kate would be a good couple I actually liked the though of Kate being mine even though see was younger then me I did care I think I've fallen for Kate though it could be that I just really like her but it wasn't that. Ondreaz and Taylor had told me that I should ask Kate out or they would but the though of one with her and it's not made me mad. Kate had went out so I had made the announcement without her and after a few minutes I got board so I called Kate.

Calling Kate😍😍

Kate: hey Tony
(From just the sound of Kate voice I know something was wrong with her)
Tony: hey Kate, what's wrong
Kate: Umm..... nothing
Tony: Kate....so why are your eyes so red and puffy
Kate: I was just rubbing them
(Just by hearing Kate say that I known she lied)
Tony: NO Kate you were crying and why
Kate NO I wasn't
Tony: OK FINE my boyfriend broke up with me
Tony: what Kate that's and lie your dad would never let you have a boyfriend
(The though Kate saying she had a boyfriend killed me inside)
Kate: I know but he let me have one after he meet you I guess he he had a little more trust in me
(I guess Kate's dad really liked me)
Tony: ok but why did your BOYFRIEND break up with you
Kate: because.....I wouldn't let him touch me
Tony: umm....Kate I'll text you back I'm sorry that happened to you
Kate Tony
Video chat has ended

  Hearing what Kate boyfriend tried to do to her made me mad and to think he just broke up with her because she wouldn't have sex with him what kind of asshole is he fuck if I could have been I'd beat his ass. I couldn't have continue talking to Kate as much as she needed someone to talk to I could it hurts to know that someone tried to rape her and I wasn't there to help. I couldn't let Kate see me this way I was so Fucking mad right now.