chapter 69

Kate pov

      After I left everyone downstairs besides Tony because of course he came to make sure I was ok. I don't know why I felt so but I think my period is maybe coming because I'm usually moody before it comes. When me and Tony arrived upstairs, I took one of Tony's hoodie and some sweat pants to change.

     After I got in the bathroom I started talking of my clothes but when I reached my underwear I noticed blood, I has scream out no because I got my period. When I scream out no Tony came rushing to the door asking what was wrong, I told him true the door that I got my period but he didn't hear me well so I wrapped up and opened the door and told him. He said it wasn't the end of the world but I hate getting my period. I told him if he could have get my backpack because I had tampons in there, Tony handed me my bag and then I went to bathe. After I was done bathing I put on my sweat pants but I was about to put on Tony's hoodie to find out it's broken because it doesn't smell like him, so I call out to him and tell him my problem buy he asked me how it could be broken if it doesn't smell like him but he knows not to fight with me so he just gived me another hoodie.

     This one was better because it's smelled like him. After I was done putting on Tony's hoodie, he ask me what I want now and I said ice cream. Well it turns out that the bag we were fighting for had ice cream but now it was melted. Tony said that we'd go buy more and well now we are in the grocery, I got ice cream, cheese cake and dark chocolate. In the car Tony was talking about how we almost had sex and that it could have been because of me period but the thing was how would he know that I'm one those girls who are always horny as hell on there period, so I asked him if he talked to Trinity because she's the only one knows. Tony was actually about to say that I'm one of those girls who are always horny on there period but I cover his mouth before he could say anything. After a while we were finally, me and Tony went upstairs while everyone was still in the pool.....

Tony: so what you want to eat first
Kate: do you really have to ask, of course it's ice cream
Tony: of course it is

    I feed Tony some of the ice cream and then he steel the snoop and fed me. After we were done eating the ice cream we both ate the cheese cake and well Tony left me to eat the dark chocolate......

Kate: Tony
Tony: huh
Kate: what's in that bag
Tony: I forgot I had also bought snacks
Kate: Yaya more snacks
Tony: god we're going to get a tummy ache
Kate: haha.....maybe

A minute later

Kate: ahh...my stomach hurts
Tony: my too
Kate: why did we eat so much snacks
Tony: says the one who wanted to eat more snacks
Kate: says the one who helped me eat it
Tony: haha...god don't make me laugh
Kate: I can't help it...haha...wait I think I can stop it
Tony: what you want to do now it's like 9
Kate: hmm...I don't know, hey ways Ondreaz and Trinity
Tony: maybe making out
Kate: true
Tony: you should go sleep
Kate: come cuddle with me
Tony: Kate Trinity has to sleep with you
Kate: oh come on, Ondreaz would wake you up I'm sure
Tony: fine

      With that me and Tony cuddle up and well we both feel asleep, and I won't lie it felt so good to have Tony cuddle up while sleeping. I think when I'm going home I'll need to pack him with me......

I want to cuddle with Tony right now 😭😭😭.......