chapter 22

Flight day

Kate Pov

      Omg it's today hopefully I don't forget anything. Omg I can't believe today I'm going to meet Tony, Tony lopez. Thank God that the Corona virus had past so that i could go. This morning I was literally a mess it was like 6 in the morning and the amount I was so nosiy I think I maybe woke up the whole villiage. I woke up 6am even though my flight was like 8:00am but you never know what could happen. Today is finally here but I'm still not sure how things are going to be with Thomas; yes of course I've met everyone but not really everyone, Thomas is actually the only one I never really met. When Tony had first ask Thomas if I could stay for the 2 months he said no but my dad had talk to him and then he finally said yes I've never actually talk to Thomas but i was still unsure. Since Tony had sent his hoodie his black helicopter one I decided to wear it with an black rip jeans. I know it's weird right Tony always send his hoodie but what kind of friend are you if you don't.

Tony Pov

Tony Pov

      It's about 6 in the morning. Kate should be on her flight by now; she'd be here by 7 so I had enough time for me to get ready. Today I planed a stay at home even though I'm tired of being home but I want Kate to meet everyone in person. This morning I was all over the place Tayler and Ondreaz had to tell me chill out because of how I was moving. Tayler was here only because he was going with me and Ondreaz to go pick up Kate. This morning I reminded Thomas about Kate coming he was actually excited to meet her because everyone else had but not him and well all he had heard about was good things so he really wanted to meet her. Everyone grow to love Kate even though there literally talk to her over the phone. Hmm......today was the start a start way I'll make sure no one every try to hurt Kate. Today I want to look my best but I went for something simple. I wore my red checkered pants with my black long sleeve sweater.

Hope you like please comment and vote love you guys ❤️❤️❤️