chapter 7

Few weeks after

It's been some days now. Tony and my dad finally talked and OMG I was so scared that my dad would get mad for talk to a boy that I didn't even know well but the other thing was that Tony was older then me but my dad something was off the he actually liked Tony my dad actually talk to him for a bit and I think I kinda started to get jealous but I won't let anyone notice. Since my dad started talking to Tony I noticed that he started to give in with me like letting me having a boyfriend. Well we'll just say that I did get a boyfriend and his name was Antoino but Tony doesn't know well it was kinda of because of him and I'm glad he came in to my life things have changed and I love that new change,I love him for that.

1:45am

Message for Tony

I opened up the massage from Tony thinking why he even texted me at 1:45 in the morning. Tony send me something that i would want to kill him for but also scream adorable. He had woke me up to just send me a pic of him and ondreaz looking cute but funny as hell.

After that photo I had to text him back

Kate: really Tony
Tony: sorry I woke you but guess what I know you're not mad at me
Kate: you're right but you could have send it in the morning
Tony: but it is morning
Kate: Tonyy......I have school you know
Tony: I'm sorry 😟
Kate: it's ok I can't go to sleep so we could talk
Tony: you sure you're not mad at me
Kate: I am but you know I can't stay mad at you
Tony: so....... what you want to do
Kate: hmmm..........I don't know
Tony: me to I guess I just woke you up for nothing sorry you should go back to sleep
Kate: fine you to
Tony: I will

After I told Tony to go to sleep I went to go try and sleep but I couldn't so I called Tony on video chat so when he answered we both couldn't sleep so we stay in video well until I slept away I don't even if Tony flet a sleep.