chapter 74

Kate pov

       This morning I woke up with a kiss from Tony, he had brought me breakfast in bed it was so damn adorable. Tony had said we were going Santa Monica Pier and that only ment that we were going to the park there. After I was done eating I went and shower and I didn't really dress up but I think I looked grate.

    After I was done with changing I went downstairs to meet everyone, Thomas had given me some balloons and everyone gived me there gifts

    After I was done with changing I went downstairs to meet everyone, Thomas had given me some balloons and everyone gived me there gifts. I won't lie I loved everything single gifts I got and Tony gift to be me was the best, it just shows how much he loves me. After I was done with opening gifts we head of the Santa Monica pier. When we arrived I couldn't stop looking amaz, Tony had said that later tonight that we'd go down to the beach so I was even more excited. Ryland had ask what first and well I think I want to go on every ride and then we could maybe go play some of the games.....

Kouvr: how about rides first and then games
Kate: omg I was thinking the same thing
Tony: let's leave the Pacific Wheel last
Kate: why
Addison: I no why and we should
Kate: tell me why
Addison: you have to see to find out
Kate: ok then so what ride first
Calvin: how about the West coaster
Nick: yeahhh..
Kate: well that's it
Tony: come on let's go

       The first ride we went on was the West coaster, and it was fun as hell. The next ride we went on was the inkie's scrambled, I won't lie I was scared if this ride but it was cool. Before we went to the next ride we went and got popcorn and then we went to the ride seaside swing, and it was so much fun I think that was the best ride yet. The last ride we went on before we went and played some games was the Pacific plunge and yes that ride was scary as hell. After that ride we went and played water race and well I lost but Tony won so I got his Teddy bear.....

Tony: here is your teddy bear

Kate: yayyy I love itKouvr: Kate let's go play the whac-a-mole Mia: hey I want to play that game I can think that the moles are Ryland and Patrick and the rest of them Ryland: why me Kate: haha

Kouvr: Kate let's go play the whac-a-mole
Mia: hey I want to play that game I can think that the moles are Ryland and Patrick and the rest of them
Ryland: why me
Kate: haha... let's go

     Me, kouvr, Mia and charli played the game and well Mia won as well as me, charli and kouvr well I'll just say we got a little help from our boyfriends.