3

Leo POV

"You can sit beside Leo," the teacher said. I raised my hand and Arnold makes his ways to sit beside me. The class continued again until the bell rang. I saw Arnold wanted to talk with Clara but he gets ignored by her. "What happened?" I asked. "I want to apologize to her," he let out a sigh. Both of us walked together to the cafe before Ellie, Julia, and Maya approached us.

"Hey, Arnold. I'm Ellie." they shake hands together. "Can I get your phone number?" Ellie shoved her phone to Arnold. "Why'd you want my number?" Arnold asked. " We can always chat," Arnold looked at me before at her again. "We can meet in the class, no need my number," Arnold said while awkwardly smiled. We walked aways leaving Ellie with a facepalm. "Who is she?" I looked at him with a smirk. "She is the hottest student in the school," he nodded. "She likes to flirt with a handsome guy like you," I added. "The other two girls?" he asked. "The girl with the long hair is Julia and the other one is Maya. They are best friends since the first grade." We arrived at the cafe and buy our food before sitting at the table. "Did you see her face just now, I think she mad at you," He raised his eyebrows, "because I refuse to give her my number?" I nodded, "Whenever she asked for a phone number, she will get it. You're the second person who refuses her." "Who's first?" I smirked, "it's me." Both of them laughing, "She, not my type," I added.

Arnold keeps looking at something when I looked at the ways he was looking at Clara. "Do you like her?" he chocked on her food, "What did you say?" he asked after drink his water. "You keep looking at her." He rubbed the back of his neck, "is that too noticeable?" I nodded, "Why you wanted to apologize to her?" "I accidentally hit her and fell on top of her at the school hall." I raised my eyebrows, "Did you running?" he nodded. "I wake up late because last night I play games until 3 in the morning."

"Who are they?" Arnold asked I looked at Clara. "They are senior, Adam and Lisa. They always together. Even I have been in the same with her, we rarely talked." Arnold keeps looking at Clara. "Why don't you talked to her now?" I courage him but it seems it doesn't work. "It hard to see her smiled right now," I drank my water before adding, "I think she is in a good mood right now." Arnold still hesitated, "I'm not sure about this." I patted his shoulder, "it's okay." he nodded. I think he has had enough courage to talked with Clara, suddenly Ellie appeared and ruin everything. "Where are you going?" she said while smirking, enough for Clara to heard. "What do you want?" I asked annoyingly. I can see disappointed at Arnold's face when Clara leaves the cafe with the senior. "I'm sorry about just now, I didn't mean to make you mad," Arnold said and walked away. "You're annoying," I said to her before following Arnold. Both of us went into the class. "Hey, don't worry. I'll help you," I said and he thanks me.

Ryan POV

Today I'll bring Alice to the hospital for a pregnancy check-up, I can't wait to be a father. Today also Clara's birthday, so I plan to buy her present after the check-up while buying baby stuff too. While waiting for Alice to get ready, I take my phone on the nightstand and called Mia. She is my college friend and also my partner, we decide to open our clinic together.

"I want to inform you that today I'll take a leave because I need to take Alice for pregnancy check-up," I said after Mia answered my call. "I can cover your work, besides we didn't have many appointments today," she said. "Tell Clara I wish her a happy birthday," she added before ended the calling. "Alice, are you done?" I asked. She nodded, I held her hand while going downstairs. We bid goodbye to our parent before went to the hospital. At the hospital, I waited patiently for the doctor to finish check Alice and our baby condition. "How my baby condition today?" I asked. "Your wife and baby are in good condition, you've taken care of them very well." the doctor said. I thanked the doctor and we went out of the hospital. "Where are we going now?" Alice asked. "We are going to buy baby stuff and present for Clara." She nodded, I helped her got into the car and went to the shopping mall.

After arrived at the shopping mall we heading to the baby section first, "Which one okay?" Alice shows two different designs for baby clothes. "Blue or pink?" she asked again. "Take both of it." We continued to choose more baby stuff, "Can we take this," Alice asked while looking at the baby crib. I grabbed her shoulder, "of course we can." I'm happy to see her smile. I hope I can always make her happy until the rest of our lives.

We paid for all things, and we didn't forget to buy a present for Clara before going back home. Clara arrived at home the same as us. Alice hides the present and Clara helping us bringing baby stuff. "You buy a lot of things," she said. "Are you jealous because I didn't buy a present for you?" I smirked at her trying to tease her. "Whatever." She went into the house. "Don't do that to her," I grabbed Alice's shoulder, "I only want to tease her."